Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Whistles
Founded in London in 1978, Whistles began as an independent boutique and has since evolved into a leading womenswear brand. Today, under the helm of Chief Executive Jane Shepherdson, Whistles is characterised by its contemporary and effortless style, which seeks to inspire women.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery or gift cards.
- Points are not on purchases in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page.
- Points are not awarded on purchases using gift cards.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.