Create a world that inspires loyalty
At Nectar we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm, and drink many cups of tea.
A bit about us
Nectar, the United Kingdom’s leading coalition loyalty programme, is owned by Aimia, a data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company.
In 2017, Nectar celebrated 15 years of rewarding British shoppers and has given back £3billion of rewards to collectors, including money off shopping, travel, days out and cinema tickets.
20 million collectors earn Nectar points when shopping for groceries, booking a holiday and buying petrol. Collectors also earn Nectar points every time they shop online via nectar.com at around 500 leading online retailers.
Nectar in figures
- 20 million members - 12.7 million active every 4 weeks
- Billions of Nectar points issued annually
- 36 Nectar swipes every second
- Since the launch of Nectar, enough points have been collected at Sainsbury’s to feed over 11 million UK households for a month
- One collector has earned over 68 million points with Nectar
- The largest redemption in the last year was 2.2m points at Argos
- If you watched all of the Vue films that were purchased using Nectar points back-to-back then you would have had to start watching in 1468
Aimia Inc is a data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company. We provide our clients with the customer insights they need to make smarter business decisions and build relevant, rewarding and long-term one-to-one relationships, evolving the value exchange to the mutual benefit of both our clients and consumers.
With about 2,900 employees across 16 countries, Aimia partners with groups of companies (coalitions) and individual companies to help generate, collect and analyze customer data and build actionable insights.
Our people matter
We are a company dedicated to innovation and our people are our greatest asset. We strive to offer a culture where talents can grow, develop and shine and seek out doers who crave an open environment where they can make a real impact.
Making business personal is our aim for your experience working at Aimia. We look for what makes each of us different and uniquely talented, and build from that. We’re deliberately reworking our whole approach to people to ensure that our systems, processes and ethos is focussed on you as an individual, enabling you to perform at your best.
Why work for us?
- Interesting work that challenges you and keeps you learning
- A growth business in a growth industry
- Stimulating colleagues who are supportive but make you think
- A manager who’s got your back and is actively looking for ways to help you develop your skills
- A fun working environment where you’re valued as an individual not endlessly ranked against others
- Competitive rewards and benefits
- Regular social events
- In other words, a great culture.
Address: 80 Strand
Phone: 020 7152 4700
Benefits we can offer you
Financial planning for your future
Protection for you and your family
Your health and wellbeing
Browse all our vacancies and if you can't find anything suitable, send us your CV at email@example.com, you never know when your perfect role could become available.