A bit about us
Nectar is the UK’s largest coalition loyalty programme with partners including Sainsbury’s, AMEX, eBay, Expedia and Virgin Trains. In 2017, Nectar celebrated 15 years of rewarding British shoppers and has given back £3billion of rewards to collectors, including money off shopping, travel, days out and cinema tickets.
20 million customers earn Nectar points when shopping for groceries, booking a holiday and buying petrol. Customers also earn Nectar points every time they shop online via nectar.com at around 500 leading online retailers.
In early 2018 Nectar was purchased by the Sainsbury’s Group. Having been a key partner in Nectar since launch in 2002, Sainsbury’s acquired Nectar from Aimia Inc to support its strategic objective of knowing its customers better than anyone else.
Nectar in figures
- 20 million collectors
- 4.9 million digitally active users
- 60 billion Nectar points issued
- 36 Nectar swipes every second
- Since the launch of Nectar, enough points have been collected at Sainsbury’s to feed over 11 million UK households for a month
- The largest redemption in the last year was 2.2m points at Argos
- If you watched all of the Vue films that were purchased using Nectar points back-to-back then you would have had to start watching in 1468
Our people matter
We are a company dedicated to innovation and our people are our greatest asset. We strive to offer a culture where talent can grow, develop and shine and seek out doers who crave an open environment where they can make a real impact.
At Nectar we take pride in building the best loyalty programme and delivering superior data analytics to our partners. We look for what makes each of us different and uniquely talented, and build from that.
We structure our whole approach to people development to ensure that our systems, processes and ethos is focused on you as an individual, enabling you to perform at your best.
Why work for us?
- When you join the Nectar team you’ll need to be ready for some varied and challenging work, and to be part of a business where nothing stays the same for long.
- You’ll work alongside brilliant people who will inspire, support and challenge you to push boundaries both for you and the business.
- You’ll develop through stretching goals, targeted development and exposure to interesting work and people.
- Working for Nectar, you will be proud to be part of one of the UK’s best known brands, and to be working with our Partners who are themselves, leading consumer and business brands.
- We believe people are at their best and their happiest when they are using their strengths. We will work with you to work out what those strengths are and how best to use them to achieve what you need to, and more, and to go on to do great things within Nectar Loyalty, and beyond.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, critical illness, life assurance and private medical cover. We offer a subsidised gym membership (Gym located within the building), an onsite cafeteria along with a host of other benefits to make working at Nectar enjoyable as possible.
Phone: 020 7152 4700
We are located in the heart of Central London, with very easy access to the office via the following tube/rail stations:
Click here to check the tube and rail map.