Empower yourself when you choose elegant and feminine styles from Boux Avenue
About Boux Avenue
For lingerie that is as seductive and sexy as you feel, Boux Avenue supplies sultry styles and irresistible items that are made from the most refined and desirable fabrics that feel as beautiful as they look.
Collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 you spend when you purchase Boux Avenue’s exquisite lingerie. Why not save your Nectar points to spend on treats and travel with Nectar partners?
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Boux Avenue is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Boux Avenue qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 8th December 2016 until 14th December 2016.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Boux Avenue will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on gift voucher purchases
- Points are not awarded on purchases where a voucher code is used, unless it has been provided by Nectar
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.