Shop for timeless elegance and tomorrow’s classics at House of Fraser
About House of Fraser
House of Fraser’s self-described mission is to bring customers their heart’s desires. The internationally renowned department store offers thousands of items on their award-winning website, from must-have jewellery to the It-dress of the season.
Collect 2 Nectar points on every £1 you spend on your heart’s desires. Why not save for further treats, days out, cinema visits and even holidays when you spend them with Nectar partners?
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with House of Fraser is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on House of Fraser qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 23rd February January 2017 until 8th March 2017.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with House of Fraser will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on gift wrapping and gift vouchers, large kitchen appliances, The Wedding Gift Shop or Mobile Shop.
- Points are not awarded on cancelled or returned orders
- Points are not awarded when a voucher code not featured on the Nectar site is used
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with the House of Fraser Reward Recognition Programme or when paying with House of Fraser Staff Account Card.
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with the House of Fraser Master Cards, House of Fraser Recognition Reward Cards, House of Fraser Recognition Account Cards and House of Fraser Staff Cards, these sales will be declined and transactions queries will not be investigated.
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with discounted House of Fraser gift cards.
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with an NUS card.
- Sales made through Nectar where a discounted House of Fraser gift cards has been used as payment method, will be declined and transactions queries will not be investigated.
- These cards are House of Fraser cards where you earn House of Fraser points: House of Fraser Master Cards, House of Fraser Recognition Reward Cards, House of Fraser Recognition Account Cards and House of Fraser Staff Cards.
- House of Fraser will not pay any commission to affiliates on the sale of House of Fraser Gift Cards through houseoffraser.co.uk.
- Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Products may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.