Buy high tech at low prices when you shop at PC World
About PC World
Whether you’re looking to update your laptop or buy a new ink cartridge for your printer, PC World is the place to look. Offering top deals on the latest technology, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at a price that suits you.
Collect 2 Nectar points for every £1 you spend at PC World. Points are applicable on home delivery, reserve & collect and pay & collect orders made online, but are not awarded for the cost of delivery.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with PC World is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on PC World qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 28th July 2016 until 3rd August 2016.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with PC World will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded on home delivery, reserve & collect and pay & collect.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- When shopping with PC World, please ensure to make a purchase as a logged in user, not a guest, to ensure that purchases are tracked correctly.
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.