Welcome to our Summer of Extra
Whether you’re going to see the latest blockbuster or making a trip to the beach – let your Nectar points pay this summer. Check out some of the places you can spend your Nectar points to find out where your points could take you. Plus we have some extra value offers so you can get more from your points – but hurry, they won’t be here for long!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to UK residents, excluding residents of Northern Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the promoter or Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited or their group companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw may link their accounts but may not win a prize.
- To enter into the prize draw you must redeem 500 points or more, in-store or online with Argos between 25 July 2019 – 6 August 2019 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted. Up to ten entries per Nectar account.
- Cancelled orders or returned purchases are excluded from winning a prize.
- There are ten prizes available. Each winner will receive 30,000 Nectar points worth £150 to spend at Argos. Winners will be selected at random and notified by email by 30 August 2019, to the email address and/or phone number Nectar hold for the Nectar card used when entering the prize draw. The winners will be prompted to respond. The winners will receive 30,000 Nectar points, worth £150, by a credit to the entrants Nectar card used to enter this prize draw within 28 days from the end of the Promotional Period. In the event that a winner does not respond to notification of winning communication within 7 days, or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and/or draw another winner. The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or alternatives will be offered. Points will be issued by Nectar Loyalty Ltd.
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes each entrant's acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the prize draw. A winners’ list can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com from 14 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their details being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced when accepting their prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. Argos reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this prize draw without notice in the event of unforeseeable circumstances or technical reasons outside its control with no liability to any entrants. Argos is not responsible for entries not successfully completed due to a technical error of any kind.
- Argos Limited, registered office 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW (Company Number 01081551) is the promoter of this prize draw.
This reward is supplied by Vue for redemption at participating Vue cinemas in the UK. Redemption of Nectar points shall be subject to film and ticket availability, Vue's standard ticket terms and conditions and guest admissions policy (as may be updated from time to time). To view these in full, please visit myvue.com/legal or request a copy by contacting Vue's guest services team on 08712 240 240 (select option 0) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Voucher use Terms & Conditions
- The voucher must be exchanged for 1 admission ticket to a standard 2D screening (Adult, Child, Senior, Student or Teen) in one transaction at any Vue location in the UK excluding West End (Leicester Square). Voucher redemption shall be subject to film and ticket availability.
- Vouchers are not valid for Premieres, Big Screen Events and alternative/special showings including Mini Mornings, Senior, Autism Friendly and Scene screenings
- The voucher cannot be used to purchase snacks or drinks. The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including Meerkat Movies, Super-Monday , or use of Nectar points as payment.
- The voucher can be used to book IMAX, VIP, Recliner, Xtreme seating or Gold Class screenings online and at the Box Office upon payment of the difference in value of such tickets. Upgrades to 3D are not available
- Vouchers are valid for a single use only and cannot be re-instated or replaced once redeemed or if you cancel your booking.
- Vouchers are valid for one ticket and must be used at the time of exchange
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Collectors who have redeemed a Vue Cinema Ticket voucher using their Nectar Points should take their voucher to a participating Vue Cinema and present their Nectar card and surrender their voucher at the box-office. Collectors may also use their voucher code to book online at www.myvue.com
- You may use more than one voucher code in a single transaction.
- Voucher codes are valid until 23rd July 2020. We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your voucher codes.
- Vouchers do not give priority over general tickets.
- Film classifications apply. The cinema manager’s decision is final. These vouchers are not to be used for financial gain in resale.
- The voucher is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt is made to transfer the voucher for value. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Vue, Nectar Loyalty Ltd & Sainsbury’s are not responsible for any lost or stolen vouchers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Vue’s Guest Admissions Policy shall apply. See www.myvue.com/legal for more information
- Your voucher code will be displayed on screen on Nectar.com and in the Nectar app when your redemption is confirmed and can be used immediately at participating Vue locations in the UK (subject to these terms and conditions). Your code will also be available via the 'Wallet' in the Nectar app.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar Account within 24 hours. If you do not receive your confirmation email, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- We recommend you print and save your voucher code details as you will not be able to view your voucher code from within your Nectar account statement. Voucher codes are non-transferable, have no cash value and can only be redeemed once. Unused, expired and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for a voucher code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Check Nectar Collector Rules and full terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- LNER Vouchers are only valid against LNER Advance tickets purchased at lner.co.uk.
- The Vouchers are valid for at least 12 months from the date you spend your Nectar points.
- The Voucher codes are case sensitive. Capital letters must be used.
- We recommend copying and pasting the Voucher code directly into the Voucher box.
- You will need an LNER account to store your Vouchers.
- Any unspent value on your Voucher will be stored in your LNER account until you spend it.
- Any unspent amount will expire after 12 months. If you have not spent it by then it will be removed from your account.
- Full details of spending LNER Vouchers can be found in the LNER terms and conditions.
- Usual Nectar and LNER terms and conditions apply.
- Voucher value will only be worth double from 25/07/2019 until 14/08/2019.
Pizza Hut Restaurants
- Your individual voucher expiry date will be shown in both the confirmation email and also on the confirmation webpage post the redemption being made online
- You’ll receive a separate email containing your voucher code which will arrive after the redemption has been made. If you don’t receive your voucher code or have any queries relating to your voucher code or the offer, go to nectar.com or contact the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811. Your voucher code will be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar account
- Valid at Pizza Hut Restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales, excluding the following stores: Bolton Gate, Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Centre:MK, Chippenham, Darlington, Glasgow Silverburn, Intu Lakeside, Isle of Wight, Kings Lynn, Llanelli, Lowestoft, London Marble Arch, Manchester Corporation Street, Peterborough, Plymouth Royal Parade, Poole Tower Park, Runcorn, St Helens, Stafford, Thanet, Yeovil. Not valid at Pizza Hut Delivery or restaurants in Northern Ireland or Jersey
- Voucher is only valid on dine-in and excludes takeaway or delivery
- Code will only be valid against one full-price pizza (individual sized on thin, pan, flatbread or gluten-free base). Lowest priced pizza will be free. Excludes Stuffed Crust and Cheesy Bites Base, additional toppings, create your own pizzas, any other mains, starters and sides, desserts and drinks. All items are subject to availability
- Only one free pizza can be claimed per table, and codes can only be used once. Customers must mention the offer at time of ordering and present the code at the point of payment. Customers are able to present the code via their mobile phone or printed to the server, at this juncture the collector may be asked to show their Nectar card
- Codes will be valid throughout the week, excluding Bank Holidays and also 16th - 31st December. Pizza Hut also reserve the right to confirm other periods of exclusion if deemed necessary
- Voucher codes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Unused, expired and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. Don’t worry though, this does not affect your statutory rights
- Redeemed vouchers can also not be used on the Buffet, Meal Deals, Take Away deals, Online Orders, Kids Birthday Parties, Kids Meals, Deliveroo and any other promotions, or in conjunction with other vouchers, offers, deals or discounts.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for a voucher code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions including the Nectar collector rules see here: https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/collector-rules
- Brought to you by: Pizza Hut Restaurants, Building 1, Imperial Place, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts, WDG 1JN
- Voucher codes remain the property of Nectar Loyalty Ltd of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN
- * Prices may vary based on restaurant location.