Get money off your shop when you present your Nectar card at Argos.
Argos is one of the UK’s best-known retailers selling everything you need from technology to jewellery, home-ware to toys and gifts. There are over 33,000 products from which to choose online, in-store, by phone, or uniquely, through Argos TV.
Every 500 Nectar points you redeem is £2.50 off your total, which means more money to spend on the goods you want. You can also save further Nectar points for each Argos purchase you make, simply by presenting your card at the checkout.
Terms and Conditions
- Points are redeemable in-store only or when reserved via the Argos website.
- Simply present your Nectar card at the till and the cashier will swipe your card to automatically deduct the points from your account (subject to system availability). Any remaining balance will need to be paid in full by cash, debit or credit card on the day.
- Points can be only be used by the Nectar card holder.
- Only one Nectar card can be used per transaction.
- Goods, services and/or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
- Argos reserve the right to issue Argos Gift Cards redeemable in Argos stores only in respect of items purchased using Nectar points which are subsequently returned or cancelled.
- No redemption is accepted until Argos has confirmed it to you.
- Points cannot be redeemed and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, unless otherwise stated.
- In addition to the information on this page, this reward is subject to Argos' own terms and conditions.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.