eBay.co.uk is the UK's largest online shopping destination. Founded in 1999, eBay.co.uk provides more than 17 million unique visitors per month with a platform to buy and sell items easily.
The UK site has around 50 million live listings, from sellers of all sizes, including 190,000 registered businesses and more than 100 well-known brands.
In the UK an item is purchased every second on eBay via a mobile device, while over 4.5 million shoppers regularly browse the website for Clothing, Shoes and Accessories - as well as many other categories.
You can also collect points on eBay.co.uk - providing you link your Nectar and eBay accounts first.
Terms and Conditions
Converting Nectar Points into eBay Vouchers
To convert Nectar points into eBay vouchers ("vouchers"):
- You need to have linked your eBay and Nectar accounts for collecting points;
- You need to log into your Nectar online account and authorise eBay to set up your account for spending points;
- *You need at least 500 points to redeem your points for a voucher. Vouchers are issued in increments of 500 points up to 40,000 points (max £200 per voucher).
- In case of lost or stolen cards, or if you don't visit the Nectar section in My eBay more than once every 12 months, you will need to link your eBay and Nectar accounts and follow the process detailed above again to allow you to spend your points.
Using your eBay Voucher
- A minimum £10 total purchase price is required (including the cost of postage & packaging) to be able to apply (use or redeem) your vouchers on eBay.co.uk. You can use your vouchers to make a purchase across all of eBay.co.uk.
- You must use PayPal at checkout to be able to use your voucher on eBay.co.uk.
- Vouchers cannot be converted back into Nectar points, and cannot be cancelled once they are issued.
- You can use more than one voucher at checkout.
- You can only convert Nectar points into vouchers on desktop. Once you have converted your Nectar points into vouchers, you can use these at checkout whilst shopping on eBay.co.uk using your mobile.
- If you return a purchase for a full refund, we will re-issue the voucher(s) which has been used for this purchase;
- The voucher expiry date will be extended by 30 days if the original voucher expiration date is less than 30 days from the date the return is processed. Otherwise, the expiry date will be the same date that was displayed on the original voucher(s);
- In the case of a partial refund, voucher(s) cannot be re-issued and points will not be returned.
- Please note that vouchers will expire one year after the date they were issued. You can view the expiry date of all your vouchers by viewing the Nectar section in My eBay.
eBay's rights and liabilities
eBay reserves the right to withdraw at any time any Nectar points or eBay vouchers that were granted:
- not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- in the case of any fraudulent activity;
- in error - for instance if the Nectar logo was mistakenly displayed on the view item page of an excluded item;
- in cases where the purchase price was refunded for any reason.
eBay reserves the right at any time to:
- withhold or delay issuing Nectar points or eBay vouchers;
- change these terms at any time.
- eBay reserves the right to withdraw offering you the opportunity to convert Nectar points into eBay vouchers upon 30 days' notice. In the event that eBay withdraws this feature, any Nectar points that have already been converted into eBay vouchers shall remain valid until their expiry date.
- eBay shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the use of Nectar on eBay. Nothing in these terms shall limit eBay's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- You cannot collect or spend Nectar points on eBay.co.uk when using Guest checkout.