Collect 1 point per £1 spent on eligible products at Apple
Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Visit Apple to discover the latest products and Only at Apple accessories with fast, free delivery and effortless return.
Terms and Conditions
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Apple will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Points are issued by Nectar, not Apple.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on orders on Campus online store (as this is dedicated to university stores).
- Points are not awarded on Apple Watch Series 4.
- Points are not awarded on the new iPhone Xr.
- Points are not awarded on gift cards, One to One Membership, shipping and VAT charges.
- Points are not awarded on Bose, iTunes gift cards, Apple gift cards and gift wrap
- Points are not awarded on Apple Developer Programs and shipping..
- Nectar points will only be awarded on up to 5 products (except iPhone) and 2 iPhones per order within a 30 day period.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Products may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.
- Unless you are notified otherwise, no rewards are given on new products when launched.
* see website for details of eligible handsets.