Double points - Collect 2 point per £1 spent at Argos via nectar.com
Argos is one of the UK’s best-known retailers selling everything you need from technology to jewellery, home-ware to toys and gifts. There are over 33,000 products from which to choose online, in-store, or by phone.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are awarded on online Home delivery purchases only, when the Argos site (www.argos.co.uk) is accessed via nectar.com.
- Points are not awarded on Argos sister sites or via third party sites.
- Points are not awarded on purchases made by visiting www.argos.co.uk direct, by telephone or in Argos stores.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on items reserved online for store pick up.
- Points are not awarded on purchases where a voucher code has been used.
- Points are not awarded on products delivered by SHUTL
- Nectar points can only be redeemed by visiting Argos stores and swiping your Nectar card at the till. For more details see the Argos page.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.