Triple points - Collect 6 points per £1 at Debenhams online
Debenhams is one of the UK’s most trusted family Department stores. Shop from many hundreds of brands and exclusive designers when you next shop for hardworking staple pieces, stock up on seasonal favourites, or buy gifts for your nearest and dearest.
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Debenhams is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional 4 points per £1 spent.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on Debenhams qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 15th November 2018 at 00:01 until 21st November 2018 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Debenhams will be issued to the collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on awarded on delivery.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.