2 offers available for Debenhams
Spend your points on a Debenhams eGift Card
Debenhams eGift Cards can be spent on anything in store or online from all the latest fashion trends including exclusive Designers at Debenhams collections to stylish homewear and leading cosmetics brands.
A Debenhams eGift Card is one of distinction that provides shopping at a company with a proud British heritage dating to 1778, when William Clark opened a drapery shop in London. Now Debenhams has more than 240 locations in 27 countries providing a tasteful mix of own brands, international brands and concessions. Shop for clothing for women, men, children, cosmetics and beauty care, furniture, home furnishings, toys, appliances, consumer electronics and more with total confidence. Use Debenhams eGift Cards for purchases at stores in the United Kingdom and online at Debenhams.com.
Terms and Conditions
Note: You are able to use up to 5 eGift Cards per transaction. T&Cs apply.
When paying for your purchase at debenhams.com select the 'Pay with a gift card or eGift Card' option on the 'Select payment method' screen and enter your eGift Card number in the 'gift card number' section and your PIN in the 'PIN' section. Any unused amount remaining on your eGift Card can be applied to future purchases.
Print your Debenhams eGift Card and take it with you to any Debenhams store or show it on your mobile.
Terms & Conditions
1. A Debenhams eGift Card can be used as full or part payment for merchandise in Debenhams department stores within the UK and online at debenhams.com, exclusions apply, go online for full terms and conditions.
2. eGift Cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. No change or refund will be given when an eGift Card is redeemed but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
4. The balance of an eGift Card can be checked in store or online at debenhams.com or by calling 0344 800 9091.
5. eGift Cards expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
6. Debenhams reserves the right to reject an eGift Card that is illegible or incomplete or where, in its sole discretion, it has reason to believe it is not genuine.
7. eGift Card numbers/codes and PINs remain the property of Debenhams (including all intellectual property in the source code).
8. Debenhams is not liable for any lost, stolen, damaged, undeliverable, incorrectly addressed or delayed eGift Cards.
9. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the eGift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
10. By purchasing/redeeming a Debenhams eGift Card you accept and agree to the full eGift card terms and conditions available at debenhams.com.
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Debenhams online
Debenhams is one of the UK’s most trusted family Department stores. Shop from many hundreds of brands and exclusive designers when you next shop for hardworking staple pieces, stock up on seasonal favourites, or buy gifts for your nearest and dearest.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are only awarded when accessing Debenhams.com from Nectar eShops.
- Points are only awarded on Debenhams.com purchases.
- Points are not awarded on sister sites such as www.debenhamselectricals.com etc
- Points are not awarded on purchases made via any international sites including Debenhams.ie
- Points are not awarded on Gift cards, Debenhams wine, Debenhams flowers, travel money, Debenhams personal finance, travel card insurance, Debenhams wedding and any other click out site
- Points are not awarded on any of the following brand purchases - Bear Grylls, Burtons, Coast, Craghoppers ,Dare 2b, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Hot Squash, Iska, Joe Browns, Lands' End, Little Mistress Mela, Miss Selfridge, Monsoon, Oasis ,Quiz, Regatta, Uttam Boutique, Wallis, Warehouse, Yumi
- Points are not awarded and cannot be redeemed in store or directly with Debenhams
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.