Collect triple Nectar points per £1 on all bookings made on DFDS.co.uk when you link your Nectar card to your booking.
Collect triple points per £1 on all bookings made from UK ferry ports. Book your ferry crossing or mini cruise today at dfds.co.uk and enter your Nectar card number to collect points on your booking.
Terms and Conditions
- Collect triple Nectar points per £1, during offer period, when you book a ferry or mini cruise at dfds.co.uk
- Earn Nectar points on online bookings across all routes at dfds.co.uk
- You can earn Nectar points on on-board meals but not hotel bookings and insurance.
- To receive points your Nectar card number must be correctly linked to your DFDS account before the booking is complete. To do this, enter your Nectar card number in the Nectar card field when booking.
- Nectar points will be awarded within 28 days after travel is completed.
- DFDS will deduct points that have been granted for bookings that are subsequently cancelled or fraudulent. You can contact DFDS via phone, chat or email. Details at dfds.co.uk
- Missing Nectar point claims will not be accepted after 2 months from the date you return from your travel.
- You cannot use your points to directly receive get a discount with DFDS.
- In the case of a cancelled sailing o change in customer’s departure date the customer may exercise the right to receive a refund. The customer will not receive additional Nectar points on the rescheduled sailing.