2 offers available for Dorothy Perkins
Spend your points at Dorothy Perkins with an Arcadia eGift Card
Seven Top Fashion Brands, One Great Gift Idea For All Your Fashion Needs.
Our Brands, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop and Wallis all offer their own distinctive take on fashion and cover the market, so there is no need to look any further.
There is something for every taste, occasion, trend and pocket available to spend online or instore.
Terms and Conditions
Note: You are able to use up to 5 eGift Cards per transaction. T&Cs apply.
When redeeming your eGift card online, you will need to input the (16 digit) card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout.
Redeem in store
When redeeming your eGift card by visiting one of the Arcadia Brands stores in the UK only, you will simply need to either present your eGift in a printed (pdf) format at the till point or present the electronic version of the eGift card on your mobile device to the Cashier at the till point.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Arcadia eGift card can only be redeemed in participating Arcadia Brands' stores in the UK and on the Pound sterling websites of the Arcadia Brands (excluding Outfit). It cannot be used in Arcadia Brands' concessions in department stores.
2. When redeeming your eGift card online, you will need to input the (16 digit) card number and the (4 digit) PIN code at the payment page of the online checkout.
3. When redeeming your egift card by visiting one of the Arcadia Brands stores in the UK, you will simply need to either present your eGift in a printed (pdf) format at the till point or present the electronic version of the eGift card on your mobile device to the Cashier at the till point.
4. Upon presentation of your card, payment for merchandise in full (or in part if there is insufficient balance) will be deducted from your current balance. If you use eGift card as split payment (part gift card, part cash/debit or credit card) and later return the purchase, eGift card will be refunded first.
5. The eGift card cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash, used to purchase Arcadia Brands' gift cards or eGift cards or used to settle Arcadia Account Card balances. Any balance remaining after use of the egift may be applied to future purchases.
6. The minimum amount to activate or top up this eGift is £10 and the maximum amount is £300. eGIft cards can only be loaded and redeemed in £GBP.
7. The eGift card will be valid for 24 months from the date the email is sent to you or your recipient. Any balance remaining will be deducted to nil and forfeited.
8. The Arcadia Brands are Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit (UK only), Topshop, Topman and Wallis.
9. Please treat this eGift as cash. Register your eGift card on any of the individual Arcadia Brands Registration Pages by visiting www.arcadiagroup.co.uk to protect the card against loss or theft. Arcadia are unable to replace eGift cards(s) if damaged, lost, intercepted or stolen.
Collect up to 2 points per £1 spent at Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins is the high street brand for young women seeking off-the-peg fashion staples and on-trend seasonal looks. Whether you’re seeking a signature look for the office, something comfortable to relax in, or you want to glam up for the evening, there’s something for every occasion.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are not awarded on gift vouchers.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.