Double Points - Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Dunelm.com
Whether you are going for a contemporary look or a more classic style for you home, Dunelm stocks everything you need to make it more your own. From traditional smartness or shabby-chic, there’s every kind of furniture and furnishing from the UK’s number one home-retailer.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Dunelm is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1 point per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 1 point per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Dunelm.com qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 4th October 2018 until 10th October 2018.
- Offer is only valid online. Nectar points cannot be spent on Dunelm.com or in Dunelm stores.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Dunelm will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 1 point per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on Gift Vouchers or free Fabric Sample purchases
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.