Triple points - Collect 6 points per £1 spent at Encore Tickets
Bringing you the widest choice of theatre available, from West End classics to new fringe productions, as well as attractions and exhibitions, with a choice of tickets to suit everyone. Encore is the UK’s leading independent ticket provider and is an official ticketing partner for more than 160 theatres, shows and attractions.
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Retailer is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Triple points value is an additional 4 points per £1 spent.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on Encore Tickets qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 20th September 2018 until 26th Septemeber 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Retailer will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 30 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
- Points are not on purchases in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.