5x points on UK and overseas car hire this winter. Plus a chance to win a share of 250,000 points.
Collect 5 points per £1 spent on UK Europcar car or van rentals, and 1,000 points for car or van rentals abroad.
Terms and Conditions
5x points and 250,000 points prize draw T&Cs:
Full terms and conditions apply and can be found at europcar.co.uk/nectarbonus
Social competition T&Cs:
- The prize draw is open to people in the UK, aged over 18, except and employees of Nectar Loyalty Holding Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- There are four prizes of 15,000 Nectar points, to be won from 18 October – 14 November 2018 (“Competition Period”).
- In order to participate in this competition, you are required to have a Nectar account. If you do not have one and would like to open one (irrespective of the competition), please click here.
- Entrants warrant that their entries are not offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, and do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of a third party;
- To enter, you will need to comment on either of the two Europcar posts on the Nectar Facebook page referring to the competition.
- By entering in this competition you agree that any personal data (as defined under Data Protection Act 1998 and amended from 25 May 2018 by under the General Data Protection Regulation) provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used by the Nectar or its agents and suppliers for the sole purpose of administering the competition.
- We may from time to time send you offers and updates that we think may benefit you, if you do want to receive updates and offers about Nectar please update your preferences here if your preferences are not already updated.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random from valid entries. Winners will be notified by email and asked to confirm their name and Nectar card number (or asked to create a Nectar account), and announced on social media during the competition period.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion for no additional remuneration. Each winner’s name will appear on the Nectar social channels.
- The results of the prize draw are final, there is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
- Nectar may, at its absolute discretion, cancel, suspend, or vary the competition;
- Exclusion of liability: Nectar and participating companies are not responsible for (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information used in connection with the competition; or (ii) failures or errors which may occur in the administration of the competition. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Nectar and participating companies exclude liability and entrants agree to release and hold harmless Nectar or participating companies for any damage, loss, liability or injury to person or property or for any claim arising as a result of your entry into the competition;
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification;
- These terms and conditions and the competition will be governed by English law and any disputes arising shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter is Nectar Loyalty Ltd, a company registered in England under number 4224736. Our registered office is at 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN. Our data protection notification number is Z6913653.
- Nectar members can earn points when renting a vehicle which is a “qualifying rental” from Europcar. A qualifying rental is a vehicle that is:
- hired from a Europcar location in the UK, and;
- booked directly with Europcar via www.europcar.co.uk or the Europcar/Nectar microsite www.europcar.co.uk/nectar or by calling the dedicated Europcar/Nectar phone number (0871 384 1140), and;
- booked subject to qualifying rates which explicitly exclude the following rental rates: contracted, tour operator, broker, Europcar staff and partner staff, complimentary or award rentals, chauffeur service and some specific negotiated rates.
- To receive their points the main driver must provide a valid Nectar membership number when making their reservation.
- Nectar members will be credited with points to their account in accordance with these rules which can be modified by Europcar from time to time:
- 1 point will be awarded for every £1 spent will be awarded on the total cost of each qualifying rental in the UK.
- Nectar points will not be awarded on a Nectar member’s spend relating to subsequent charges, i.e. damage charges, theft or motoring offences and associated admin fees
- Points will be credited to the member’s account within eight weeks of the qualifying rental having completed.
- Retroactive points collection is only permitted within 12 months of the qualifying rental taking place, and only valid for new reservations made since 15 January 2018.
- The Nectar member cannot earn points on more than one qualifying rental at the same time; only one qualifying rental can be recorded.
- Nectar points cannot be collected in combination with any other third party loyalty programme points/miles offered by Europcar
- Standard UK Europcar terms & conditions of hire will apply to the qualifying rental. A copy of this can be downloaded here
- Qualifying rentals are subject to availability and driver qualification
- Qualifying rental rates are inclusive of all mandatory and applicable charges. These include Collision Damage and Theft Waivers (which are subject to an Excess amount), and VAT but exclude fuel