Collect up to 2 points per £1 spent on your next holiday with Expedia
The way you can collect Nectar points with Expedia has changed. From 15th December, you must now visit the Nectar website and then select this dedicated Expedia page to access the Expedia website and make your booking. If you book with Expedia directly and do not visit this page on the Nectar website, you will not be eligible to collect Nectar points on that booking.
Book your dream holiday or short break to collect points on your booking. Expedia.co.uk, part of Expedia, Inc. founded in 1996, is a leading full-service online travel company with a global presence. Customers can search over 500,000+ accommodations, 550+ airlines, 150+ car rental companies and 25,000+ activities/experience around the world and easily plan their trip with a wide selection of holiday packages, rental cars and destination activities on offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on taxes, card payment fee's or any other additional charges
- Points are not awarded on purchases made using any voucher codes
- Rates are subject to change. Please also see the retailers standard terms and conditions for purchases as listed on their site.
- Offers are available for a limited period and subject to availability. Prices may change from time to time. Prices, Nectar points and other information are correct at time of publishing and subject to change without notice. Visit the retailer’s website for the latest prices and availability. Points will be awarded on the price applicable at time of purchase.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, voucher code, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However any claims must be made within 6 months after travel has been completed for us to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable).
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.