Double points - Collect 200 points with Experian as a New Customer
When you are hoping to take out a credit card, loan, or put a large deposit on an item, you’ll want to know that your credit rating is intact. Experian Credit Score is free, forever.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Experian is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 100 points; the Double points value is an additional 100 points.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Experian qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 18th October 2018 at 00:01 until 24th October 2018 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Experian will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 100 points earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are only awarded for new customers
- Points are NOT awarded for any other products purchased
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.