Collect 2 points per £1 spent with IHG
IHG is an international hotel company whose hotels welcome over 150 million guests each year to over 693,000 rooms in more than 4,900 hotels across nearly 100 countries. Their nine hotel brands include some of the best-known and most popular in the world including InterContinental Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, Hotel Indigo, EVEN Hotels Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resorts Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are ONLY awarded after the stay is completed at the booked hotel.
- Points are awarded on room rate prices and do not include any additional charges incurred such as dinner, parking or room service.
- Points are not awarded on Specialty negotiated rates such as IHG Friends & Family or discounted group or corporate bookings.
- Points are not awarded for rooms booked and paid for by IHG Rewards Club Points.
- Points are not awarded on all IHG properties in Israel and any Kimpton properties in USA.
- Points are not awarded at the following Holiday Inn locations: Salisbury-Stonehenge, North Beach Virginia Beach, Oceanside Virginia Beach, or London Gatwick Worth, the following Holiday Inn Express locations: Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays, Annapolis East-Kent Island, Guelph, Nags Head Oceanfront, Virginia Beach, or Slough, Staybridge Suites Chesapeake Virginia Beach or Crowne Plaza Danang & Holiday Inn Resort Hilton Head.
- Points are not awarded in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
- Points are not awarded on any bookings made with a gift card or the purchase of online gift cards.
- Points are not awarded on purchases not fully completed online.
- Points are not awarded on delivery, card payment fee's or any other additional charges.
- *Rates are subject to change. Please also see the retailers standard terms and conditions for purchases as listed on their site.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.