Spend points on your visit to Longleat, Wiltshire
For 50 years Longleat Safari & Adventure Park has been one of the Wiltshire’s most-loved days out. Families can get up close to over 20 fantastic attractions including Penguin Island, The Jungle Cruise and the Monkey Temple, all against the stunning backdrop of Longleat House, one of the most beautiful stately homes in Britain.
Longleat is to stage the biggest Chinese lantern festival ever seen in Europe this winter. Following the extraordinary success of last year’s inaugural Festival of Light, this year’s extravaganza will be even bigger and better than ever. The new Festival of Light will run alongside Longleat’s traditional Christmas celebrations which include the Santa Trains, Giant Musical Christmas Tree, Fairytale Characters and an outdoor Ice Skating Rink.
Terms and Conditions
*Compared to the standard Nectar offer, where 500 points = £2.50 to spend.
Plan your visit to Longleat Safari Park:
Address: Longleat, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7NW
Telephone: 01985 844400
Ticket information: Local Days Out vouchers are valid on Adult, Child, Senior and Concession All In One Day Tickets only. No advance booking is available with your voucher. Gate prices vary across different entry options, please refer to the Pricing section of the Longleat website for more information).
Visitor information: There is wheelchair access to all galleries, except Gallery 41. Please telephone in advance if you have any special requirements to help facilitate your visit. Only guide and assistance dogs are allowed in the Centre and grounds. Please see the website for the full Access Statement. No advance booking is available with your voucher at the Dean Heritage Centre.
Local Days Out Terms & Conditions:
Please check conditions of entry to your chosen Local Days Out partner before you visit.
- A voucher must be ordered online before visiting your chosen Local Days Out partner. Please note that vouchers can take up to 48 hours to be emailed to you, and you must print your vouchers and take them with you to the partner.
- Vouchers are available in denominations of £3.75, £7.50, £15 and for some days out partners £30. See individual terms and conditions and the ""Plan your visit"" section for your chosen Local Days Out partner for further details of available voucher values. Multiple vouchers can be purchased in one transaction.
- Each voucher is only valid for the value specified. You may use more than one voucher towards the cost of your visit to the Local Day Out partner. If the cost of visiting the Local Days Out partner is less than the value of the voucher(s) used, no change will be given. However, if your voucher(s) value is less than the full amount needed, you can top up with cash or a credit/debit card.
- Your voucher will be valid for 30 days from the date of your redemption on nectar.com. The expiry date will be printed on the front of the voucher.
- Each voucher contains a unique code and can only be used once at the Local Days Out partner that you have chosen to visit. Your chosen Local Days Out partner name will be printed on your voucher and can only be used with that partner.
- Some Local Days Out partners (including ""Songmaker Experience"", ""NI Segway Experience,"" Ghost Bus Tours"" and ""London Time Tour"") require that you book in advance. To check if you need to book in advance please check the ""Plan your visit"" information for Local Days Out Partners on nectar.com where you will find booking telephone numbers. Booking telephone numbers will be printed on your voucher, along with your unique validation code. You cannot use your unique validation code to book online with Local Days Out partners.
- You must present your Nectar Local Days Out voucher at the ticket office, entrance or to a representative from your chosen Local Days Out partner where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket (subject to system availability and any applicable payment top-up). PLEASE NOTE: No admission will be granted without an entrance ticket and the voucher must be surrendered on entry.
- Once you have presented your voucher it cannot be refunded or exchanged. Your name and last 4 digits of your Nectar Card will be listed on the voucher, you will be asked to produce proof of ID and your Nectar card on your visit. Vouchers are non-transferable, have no cash value and can only be redeemed once. Unused, expired and redeemed vouchers - including vouchers used for making bookings with Local Days Out partners by phone cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Your voucher will be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar Account.
- You will be able to see the order you have made after 24 hours if you log in to your account via nectar.com, it will be displayed as ""Local Days Out"".
- Nectar will send you two emails; the first is your confirmation email to the address assigned to your Nectar account. This will arrive within 24 hours of redemption. The second will arrive within 48 hours with a link to print your voucher.
- When you receive the second email from Nectar you must ensure that your printer is on and linked to your device before clicking on the link or you may lose the right to use that voucher. Your voucher will not be displayed on the email but will automatically print when you click on the link.
- You will have two chances to print your voucher. If both attempts fail your voucher will be posted to you at the address assigned to your Nectar Account. You have the opportunity to update this address prior to confirming your order.
- A voucher may only be printed once. Please store your voucher safely once printed. Neither Nectar, Aimia or the rewards partner accept any responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers.
- For queries relating to your order on nectar.com and receipt of your voucher, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, please check in your ""spam"" folder first and call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811 if required.
- Your Nectar Local Days Out voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession reward/loyalty program or promotion.
- Once your voucher has been handed over to your chosen Local Days Out partner, the fulfilment of your visit is the responsibility of the Local Days Out partner site.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the standard Nectar Collector Rules and policies, ""Plan your visit"" and the above, this reward is subject to availability and your chosen Local Days Out partner's conditions of entry. By using your reward you accept these terms and conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the Local Days Out partner, copies of which are available on request from the partner. By using your voucher you accept your chosen Local Days Out partner's terms and conditions, including age limits and entry requirements. Please check the ""Plan your visit"" section and the Local Days Out partner website for full details on admission prices, opening dates and times and any other visiting information or restrictions. All partner pricing is subject to change, please check the partner's website for the latest information Your vouchers cannot be used against the purchase of food, merchandise, gift cards or special event tickets.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. All of the Local Days Out partners reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any features and/or creatures shown on nectar.com or the partner website are not necessarily available.
- By exchanging your Nectar Points for a Local Days Out voucher you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All vouchers remain the property of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited.
- Nectar points cannot be collected with our Local Days Out partners.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.