Spend your points on a Merlin Annual Pass
A Merlin Annual Pass is the number one ticket for days out in the UK. A pass gives you 12 month’s entry to the UK’s top attractions including Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures and many more fabulous family days out and attractions.
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is only available until 23rd March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for a Merlin Annual Pass at SEA LIFE (Bray, Gweek, Hunstanton, Oban, Loch Lomond), Edinburgh Dungeons, Blackpool Tower Circus or Jungle Jims.
- Please note you will be unable to obtain your pass at SEA LIFE (Bray, Gweek, Hunstanton, Oban, Loch Lomond), Edinburgh Dungeons, Blackpool Tower Circus or Jungle Jims.
- Points cannot be redeemed against Family Passes, Premium Passes, Renewal Prices or any other offer, promotions or discounts.
- Passes cannot be purchased at the attraction, please call the Nectar Helpline.
- The Merlin Annual Pass, once issued, is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Points can only be redeemed against an Individual Standard Merlin Annual Pass which gives 12 months entry into our UK attractions.
- Attractions include: Edinburgh Dungeon, SEA LIFE Loch Lomond Aquarium, Scottish SEA LIFE Sanctuary Oban, SEA LIFE Scarborough, York Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, The Blackpool Tower Circus, The Blackpool Tower Eye, Jungle Jim's, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, SEA LIFE Blackpool, SEA LIFE Manchester, Alton Towers Resort, National SEA LIFE Birmingham, SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary, Warwick Castle, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Coca-Cola London Eye, The London Dungeon, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, SEA LIFE Brighton, THORPE PARK, Dreamworks Tours Shrek's Adventure! London, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, Cornish Seal Sanctuary Gweek, Jurassic Skyline
- Restrictions and certain additional fees apply to the Standard Merlin Annual Pass only including, but not limited to, the following:
No entrance into any of Merlin’s Central London attractions during the month of August: The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, and The Coca-Cola London Eye.
No entrance on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August including September 1stand 2nd at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, THORPE PARK Resort, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle and LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
No entry to Madame Tussauds (London), the Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tour Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon including but not limited to January 1st 2017, January 2nd 2017, 14th April 2017, 17th April 2017, 1st May 2017, 29th May 2017, 26th December 2017 and all bank holidays in England for 2018
No entry to the London Eye on 14th February.
No entry to the London Dungeon 28th October to 31st October 2017 and 26th – 28th October 2018(inclusive).
The Standard Pass does not include entrance to Secondary attractions at Warwick Castle including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon will be subject to additional charges. Secondary attractions/events at THORPE PARK Resort Theme Park including, but not limited to, Fright Nights, Summer Nights and Ministry of Sound.
Parking not included for Standard Passholders at any attraction.
- An Annual Pass is subject to additional charges, including but not limited to, entrance fees and/or booking fees for entry into: Any concerts taking place at the Attractions, any themed and/or special events taking place at the Attractions including, but not limited to, Dungeon LATES along with other events including those managed by third parties; All Christmas event openings; Secondary attractions at Chessington World of Adventures Resort including, but not limited to, animal experiences and Savannah Splash Pool; Secondary attractions at Alton Towers Resort Theme Park including, but not limited to, the Alton Towers Waterpark, Extraordinary Golf, Alton Towers Spa and Scarefest Mazes; Secondary attractions at THORPE PARK Resort Theme Park including, but not limited to, Fright Nights, Summer Nights and Ministry of Sound; The Blackpool Tower Circus; and Any other event as determined by Merlin from time to time.
- Please be aware of the following: Entry is subject to attraction operating calendars.
- Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
- All Merlin Annual Pass Vouchers admit one adult OR one child, subject to availability and agreement of the full terms and conditions of pass usage and The Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
- Nectar points cannot be used in food outlets or shops
- Up to 20% off eating and drinking available in Merlin Entertainments outlets only and is reduced to 10% on retail purchases at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort & LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester.
- Discounts are not available at KFC, Caffe Nero, Burger King or Pizza Hut. Excludes cigarettes. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
- OPENING TIMES - please check opening times and dates prior to your visit.
- Full Merlin Annual Pass terms and conditions apply, please visit for full details.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- THE LEGO® MOVIE © & ™ LEGO Group & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. (s16).
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configuration are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
Shrek© 2017 DreamWorks Animation, L.L.C. Motion Picture Artwork™
Images shown depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
The Coca-Cola London Eye was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects. ‘Coca-Cola’, the Dynamic Ribbon Device and the design of the ‘Coca-Cola Contour Bottle’ are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. Operated by London Eye Management Services Limited, a Merlin Entertainments Group Company.
© Merlin Entertainments 2017