Double Points - Collect 4 points per £1 spent at Moss Bros
When you buy a suit from the UK’s number one branded suit specialist, you know you’ll receive high quality and high fashion. That’s exactly what you’ll get when you shop at Moss Bros. online. Offering everything from suits and shirts to outerwear, your formal style needs are covered.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Moss Bros is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Moss Bros qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 11th October 2018 to 17th October 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Moss Bros will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on purchases made in conjunction with a voucher code including student discount codes
- Points are not awarded on purchases made via Moss Bros Bespoke
- Points are not awarded on purchases made via Moss Bros Hire
- Points are not awarded on gift cards or purchases made using gift cards
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.