Spend your points at PizzaExpress
Get 50% better value*
500 points are worth £3.75 to spend on a delicious meal at PizzaExpress.
Simply order your voucher code online to use at your nearest restaurant.
Choose either a £3.75, £7.50, £15, or £30 voucher.
Pizza Makers since 1965, we still take pride in crafting delicious new recipes. And because we know you share our passion for great pizza, this season we’re serving up big flavours to satisfy any craving.
Discover our Vegan Puttanesca with pulled jackfruit, our comforting Carbonara Romana pizza with Italian Pancetta, or, if you’re in the mood for something fruity, check out our new Rum Punch cocktail, sure to warm you up this winter.
So whether you’re in need of a quick mid-week pick me up, a catch up with friends, or a fun Friday night dinner with the family, good times are guaranteed at PizzaExpress.
Terms and Conditions
*Compared to the standard Nectar offer, where 500 points = £2.50 to spend.
- You can use your PizzaExpress Nectar voucher code as full or part payment for food only, including the Piccolo menu. You can top them up with cash – but bear in mind that no change will be given if the value of your code exceeds the cost of your food, and this value can’t be used towards a tip. You can’t use your voucher codes to buy drinks.
- You’ll receive a separate email containing your voucher code which will arrive 2-4 hours after redemption. If you don’t receive your voucher code or have any queries relating to your voucher code or the offer, go to nectar.com or contact the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811. Your voucher code will be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar account.
- Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it for collection or for delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders.
- Nectar cards are not accepted by PizzaExpress as a payment type; you’ll need to exchange them for a voucher code at nectar.com. Your Nectar voucher codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
- Voucher codes can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offer (including set menus) or in exchange for cash for gift cards or pizza making parties. The offer is valid for a single group/party only and bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. Nectar points can’t be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- To use the offer, simply hand your codes to your waiter when getting the bill. You can apply as many PizzaExpress Nectar voucher codes to your bill as you like.
- Voucher codes are non-transferable, can only be redeemed once, and have no cash value. Unused, expired and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. Don’t worry though, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Voucher codes are not valid at: PizzaExpress Brent Cross, O2 Arena - North Greenwich, Olympia, Stratford Westfield, Trafalgar Square, White City Westfield, Wembley, Motorway Service Stations or at live music rooms. Please note that in case there is a sports event taking place nearby, the following restaurants will not accept any of our set menu and national offer vouchers: PizzaExpress Baker Street, Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond or Twickenham. To check upcoming events, visit: pizzaexpress.com/eventexclusions.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for a voucher code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions including the Nectar collector rules click here.
- Brought to you by: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.
- Voucher codes remain the property of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.