Spend your points at PizzaExpress
Get 50% better value*
500 points are worth £3.75 to spend on a delicious meal at PizzaExpress.
Simply order your voucher code online to use at your nearest restaurant.
Choose either a £3.75, £7.50, £15, or £30 voucher.
This winter, PizzaExpress teamed up with World Book Day to celebrate their fabulous Share A Story campaign. Stories can be enjoyed anywhere and everywhere, from breakfast to bedtime! In the park, on the train, in the bath or on a plane . . . you can even share a story whilst you’re waiting for your pizza!
Pick up a special edition World Book Day activity pack in restaurant and enjoy the fun, games and amazing competition for your chance to win a year’s supply of fabulous books, courtesy of National Book Tokens.
To find out more, visit pizzaexpress.com/worldbookday
Terms and Conditions
*Compared to the standard Nectar offer, where 500 points = £2.50 to spend.
- You can use your PizzaExpress Nectar voucher code as full or part payment for food only, including the Piccolo menu. You can top them up with cash – but bear in mind that no change will be given if the value of your code exceeds the cost of your food, and this value can’t be used towards a tip. You can’t use your voucher codes to buy drinks.
- You’ll receive a separate email containing your voucher code which will arrive 2-4 hours after redemption. If you don’t receive your voucher code or have any queries relating to your voucher code or the offer, go to nectar.com or contact the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811. Your voucher code will be sent to the email address assigned to your Nectar account.
- Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it for takeaways or when ordering online.
- Nectar cards are not accepted by PizzaExpress as a payment type; you’ll need to exchange them for a voucher code at nectar.com. Your Nectar voucher codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
- Voucher codes can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotions (such as Tesco vouchers, NUS extra or Tastecard), set menus, or in exchange for cash for gift cards or pizza making parties. Nectar points can’t be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- To use the offer, simply hand your codes to your waiter when getting the bill. You can apply as many PizzaExpress Nectar voucher codes to your bill as you like.
- Voucher codes are non-transferable, can only be redeemed once, and have no cash value. Unused, expired and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. Don’t worry though, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Voucher codes are not valid at: PizzaExpress Brent Cross, Olympia, Stratford Westfield, Trafalgar Square, and White City Westfield or at live music rooms.
- By exchanging your Nectar points for a voucher code, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions including the Nectar collector rules click here.
- Brought to you by: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.
- Voucher codes remain the property of Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN.