Double Nectar points with Sainsbury's Bank
J Sainsbury was the first major British supermarket to open a bank, commencing trading on 19th February 1997. The Bank makes use of its stores to reach over 20 million potential customers each week. We are going through a period of rapid growth and have over 1.4 million active customers.
We’ll double your Nectar points on Sainsbury’s shopping and fuel when you take out a qualifying Sainsbury’s Bank insurance policy.
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer available on Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Annual Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance and Over 50s Life Insurance policies, excluding car insurance purchased before 1 June 2011 and travel insurance starting before 29 December 2015 or purchased after 29 January 2018.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3. If you take out a new policy, double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
4. If we add the offer to your policy after its cover start date, double points begin on the date we do this. If you tell us your Nectar card number after we add the offer to your policy, double points begin on the date you tell us.
5. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
6. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet, one travel and one life insurance policy.
7. It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
8. By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your base points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
9. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer.
10. No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.