Double Nectar points with Sainsbury's Bank
We’ll double your Nectar points on Sainsbury’s shopping and fuel when you take out a qualifying Sainsbury’s Bank insurance policy.
Sainsbury's Bank Pet Insurance is provided, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Sainsbury's Bank Home and Car insurance are underwritten by a carefully selected range of insurers. Sainsbury's Bank Life Insurance is provided and underwritten by Legal & General.
Terms and Conditions
Double Nectar Points offer
- Offer available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance or Over 50s Life Insurance policy.
- You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
- Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
- Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
- Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet and one life insurance policy.
- It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
- By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registered no. 184514). Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc.