Earn double Nectar points^ with Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance
Sainsbury's Bank Car Insurance customers collect double Nectar points on their Sainsbury's shopping and fuel^ for as long as they have their policy. There's also a guaranteed discount for purchasing Car Insurance for Nectar card holders*.
Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance is underwritten by a carefully selected range of insurers. When you get the quote we will tell you who the insurer is before you buy your policy.
Terms and Conditions
^Double Nectar points term & conditions:
- Offer available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance or Over 50s Life Insurance policy.
- You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
- Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
- Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
- Each Nectar account can only collect points from one car, one home, one pet and one life insurance policy.
- It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
- By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
*Guaranteed discount for Nectar card holders: The discount is based on information related to you and the transactions you've made with Sainsbury's Supermarkets and Sainsbury's Bank using your Nectar card. Don't forget to add your Nectar card number to your application. For more information go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/nectar
Sainsbury’s Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury’s Bank plc.