Get 7,000 bonus Nectar points^ when you take out a new Sainsbury’s Bank Home Insurance policy
Get 7,000 bonus points when you take out a new home insurance policy direct from Sainsbury's Bank.*
Terms and Conditions
*Offer available until 24th October 2018. Only one allocation of Nectar points per new policy. Nectar card number needs to be supplied at time of quote. Nectar points will be issued up to 60 days after the policy start date unless the insurance policy is cancelled within this time. Sainsbury’s Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice. No cash alternative available. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other introductory offer.
Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730)
^Double Nectar points term & conditions
1. Only available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Home Insurance policy.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3. Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you don’t tell us your Nectar card number until after your cover start date, double points will begin on the date you tell us.
4. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
5. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one home insurance policy.
6. It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. If you're taking part in the new Nectar trial, it's the points you get on new Nectar that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
7. By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer.
9. No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.
*Guaranteed discount for Nectar card holders: The discount is based on information related to you and the transactions you've made with Sainsbury's Supermarkets and Sainsbury's Bank using your Nectar card. Don't forget to add your Nectar card number to your application. For more information go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/nectar
Sainsbury’s Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury’s Bank plc.