Earn double Nectar points^ with Sainsbury’s Bank Home Insurance
Sainsbury's Bank Home Insurance customers collect double Nectar points on their Sainsbury's shopping and fuel^. There's also a guaranteed discount for Nectar card holders*.
How to get this offer:
1. Get a quote and buy a new Home Insurance policy direct with Sainsbury's Bank.
2. Your points will be awarded to your Nectar account by the 10th of the following month from the policy cover start date.
3. You'll keep collecting double Nectar points at Sainsbury's as long as you have your home insurance with Sainsbury's Bank.
Sainsbury's Bank Home Insurance is underwritten by a carefully selected range of insurers. When you get the quote we will tell you who the insurer is before you buy your policy.
Terms and Conditions
^Double Nectar points term & conditions
1. Only available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Home Insurance policy.
2. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3. Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you don’t tell us your Nectar card number until after your cover start date, double points will begin on the date you tell us.
4. Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
5. Each Nectar account can only collect points from one home insurance policy.
6. It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
7. By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8. Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available.
9. We reserve the right to change or cancel this offer without notice.
*Guaranteed discount for Nectar card holders: The discount is based on information related to you and the transactions you've made with Sainsbury's Supermarkets and Sainsbury's Bank using your Nectar card. Don't forget to add your Nectar card number to your application. For more information go to sainsburysbank.co.uk/nectar
Sainsbury’s Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury’s Bank plc.