14,000 bonus points when you take out Life Insurance with Sainsbury’s Bank*. Provided by Legal & General. T&C’s apply.
Get £70 worth of Nectar points when you buy a new Life Insurance policy direct from Sainsbury's Bank and pay 5 months of premiums*.
Sainsbury's Bank Life Insurance customers collect double Nectar points on their Sainsbury's shopping and fuel^.
You’ll be sent to the Sainsbury’s Bank website where you can find out if the product is suitable for you.
Terms and Conditions
*Points will be awarded after you’ve paid five months of premiums. The £70 worth of Nectar points offer is an introductory offer available to customers who purchase direct from Sainsbury’s Bank’s website or by phone, a new Sainsbury's Bank Life Insurance policy, Decreasing Life Insurance policy (with or without Critical Illness) or Over 50s Life Insurance policy from 16 February 2017. 14,000 Nectar points, the equivalent of £70, will be automatically credited to your Nectar account within 60 days after you have paid five months’ premiums, as long as your policy is still in force and no premiums are outstanding. One set of Nectar points per policy sold, limited to two per household in a 12 month period. Legal & General reserves the right to cancel any policy's should they suspect fraud or misconduct. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, without notice. No cash alternative available. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply. The Nectar Collector Rules detail how to collect and use points. You can find these in the Nectar registration pack and at nectar.com.
^Double Nectar points term & conditions
1) Offer available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Life Insurance, Decreasing Life Insurance (with or without Critical Illness) or Over 50s Life Insurance policy.
2) You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3) Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
4) Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
5) Each Nectar account can only collect points from one life insurance policy.
6) It's only the qualifying points you collect at Sainsbury's that are doubled. If you're taking part in the Isle of Wight Nectar trial, it's the points you get on new Nectar that are doubled. Bonus points won't be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury's Bank (including travel money purchases), Sainsbury's Energy or any other Sainsbury's service.
7) By the 10th of each month, you'll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your qualifying points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8) Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer.
9) No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury’s Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.
Sainsbury’s Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury’s Bank plc.