Get £25 worth of Nectar points* and double points at Sainsbury's^ with Sainsbury's Bank Pet Insurance, provided by Allianz Insurance plc
Sainsbury's Bank Pet Insurance customers pick up double Nectar points on their Sainsbury's shopping and fuel^. And you can also get £25 worth of Nectar points when you buy a new Pet policy direct from Sainsbury's Bank*. You'll also get 12 months of pet insurance for the price of 9 when you get your furry friend covered with Sainsbury's Bank^^.
Don't forget, Nectar card holders can get a discount up to 12.5% when they apply**.
Terms and Conditions
^^12 months for 9 is an introductory offer available to new Pet Insurance customers who buy online. The discounted premium is paid in 12 monthly instalments. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the offer without prior notice. Offer only available on first year of policy.
**Up to 12.5% discount. Introductory offer. You'll receive a discounted rate based on information related to transactions you've made in Sainsbury's supermarkets using your Nectar card. 32.8% of Nectar card holders who bought pet insurance achieved the maximum discount of 12.5% between September 2016 and June 2017.
^Double Nectar points:
1) Offer available to customers buying a new Sainsbury’s Bank Pet Insurance policy.
2) You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
3) Double points begin on your policy’s cover start date. If you tell us your Nectar card number after your cover start date, double points begin on the date you tell us.
4) Double points stop when the policy is cancelled or you stop paying premiums.
5) Each Nectar account can only collect points from one Pet insurance policy.
6) It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Argos, Habitat, Sainsbury’s Bank, Sainsbury’s Energy or any other Sainsbury’s service.
7) By the 10th of each month, you’ll get a bonus point award equal to the total of your base points during the previous month, up to a maximum of 20,000 points.
8) Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd award the points from this offer. Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd run the Nectar loyalty programme.
9) No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Bank reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.
*Nectar points offer:
Only one allocation of Nectar points per new policy. Points will not be awarded if you cancel your policy. Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK run the Nectar programme.
Important information. Sainsbury's Bank plc, Registered Office, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT (registered in England and Wales, no. 3279730) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (register no. 184514). Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd is an appointed representative of Sainsbury's Bank plc. Sainsbury's Bank Pet Insurance is sold, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc registered in England no. 84638. Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Allianz Insurance plc is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 121849. Sainsbury's Bank and Allianz Insurance plc are not part of the same corporate group. Insurance available to cats and dogs that are older than 8 weeks but have not yet reached their 9th birthday. However once purchased, cover can continue up to any age, if you renew the existing policy without a break in cover. Please see policy documents for full terms, exclusions and limitations of cover.