Collect up to 5,000 points when you join Sky
Never miss the shows you love when you join Sky TV. Record your favourite programmes, see Sky Cinema on demand and watch TV in stunning HD. Add Sky Broadband for super-fast browsing and downloads.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Sky TV prices will change on 1st June. In accordance with our standard terms, your Sky TV package may rise by up to 10% in a minimum contract term.
- New customer offers are not valid for existing Sky customers with Sky TV or Sky broadband.
- Customers living in a block of 4 or more flats are not eligible for this offer.
- Points are not awarded on installations made by a specialist team and not Sky.
- Points are not awarded if any voucher code or discount code is used.
- Points are not awarded on 'Connect' broadband, or Sky Talk only packages.
- This offer is not available directly through Sky or through the call centres or retailers
- Nectar points are only awarded to customers who sign-up / upgrade online from start to finish (sales bought wholly online only).
- Existing customers offers are valid for customers who have had Sky within the last 12 months.
- Points are awarded on confirmation of your Sky viewing card being activated.
- Nectar points only awarded to new residential customers.
- Points are not awarded if you cancel or return part of your order.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due Points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued Points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.