Own or rent the latest movies straight from the cinema in Sky Store using your Nectar points.
Discover Sky Store:
- You don’t need to be a Sky TV customer and there’s no subscription.
- New movies are added every week – often before they’re available in the shops.
- Watch your movies in Sky Store on your laptop, TV, mobile, tablet, NOW TV device or Chromecast.
- Download to watch offline through the Sky Store player app for Mac/PC, Android/iOS devices.
- Own a digital copy and add the DVD or Blu-ray if you choose.
- If you’re a Sky TV customer, you can send movies straight to your Sky Box
How many Nectar points do I need?
Starting from just 1,000 points you can own all-time favourites and rent new release movies worth up to £5.99. Or own the latest blockbusters worth up to £15.99 on digital & DVD for 2,800 points.
Choose your voucher value from:
- £5.99 for 1,000 points
- £7.99 for 1,400 points
- £9.99 for 1,750 points
- £11.99 for 2,100 points
- £13.99 for 2,450 points
- £15.99 for 2,800 points
Terms and Conditions
- The code provided to you by Nectar may be redeemed at www.skystore.com to credit your account with the amount stated by Nectar (“Sky Store Voucher”). Sky Store Vouchers may only be redeemed on either the Sky Store Website or on the Sky Store App on your compatible Roku box. This can then be spent on either the Sky Store website or on the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or Android device. All content can be viewed on your PC/Mac, Android/iOS using the Sky Store app, NOW TV box, Roku Player or on a compatible LG Smart TV.nes
- The Sky Store Voucher cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box however, Buy & Keep purchases made using Vouchers redeemed via the website may be sent to your Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box.
- To redeem a Sky Store Voucher you must have a SkyiD and have accepted the Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to the Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
- The code for your Sky Store Voucher is valid until 31-October-2019. Once expired, the Voucher will be invalid and cannot be extended, replaced or refunded. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given. To redeem your Sky Store Voucher online:
- Simply go to www.skystore.com/redeem
- Enter your Voucher and click ‘Redeem’
- Sign up or sign in (you don’t have to be a Sky TV customer)
- Choose your movie and watch online, on your favourite devices or select DVD or Blu-ray to receive a copy in the post too.
- When redeemed, the Sky Store Voucher will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be made using your available balance. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
- Once added to your account, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (unless we are required to by law).
- Each Sky Store Voucher is considered to have been redeemed once successfully applied to the account on Sky Store. Each Voucher may only be used once, repeated attempts to use the same Voucher will not be successful. You cannot re-load or top-up Vouchers.
- The Sky Store Voucher is for your own personal, non-commercial use. There is no cash alternative; the Sky Store Voucher is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- The Sky Store Voucher remains the property of Sky UK Limited.
- Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- Sky Store’s general terms and conditions apply; https://www.skystore.com/n/lbtc/legal-bits/terms-and-conditions. Sky UK Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
© 2019 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. TM & © DC Comics
Fighting with my Family
© 2018 METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER PICTURES INC., WWE STUDIOS FINANCE CORP. AND FILM4, A DIVISION OF CHANNEL FOUR TELEVISION CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© Marvel Studios 2019
Alita: Battle Angel
© 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Universal Studios and Perfect Universe Investment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
© 2019 HB PRODUCTIONS, INC.