Collect 2 points per £1 spent with Spabreaks.com
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Spabreaks.com, the leading spa booking company, working with more than 900 spas around the world and arranging spa days and breaks for every budget and every occasion.
Whether you’re looking for a day spa, a hen party with plenty of pampering, a romantic mini break, a pre baby holiday with your partner, a mother/daughter afternoon tea complete with manicures and pedicures, or an all-singing, all-dancing detox holiday, Spabreaks.com can suit your needs, budget and location.
You can also book packages online, with prices as low as £20 for a spa day experience and £50 for an overnight stay. Chat to the team on the online chat facility to get advice on the go, and if you're looking to treat someone really special in your life, don’t forget to check out the spa vouchers. They come in a variety of options; sent to you immediately by email, in a luxury gift card form, or in a gift box complete with little extras to start the pampering at home.
At Spabreaks.com, there is a spa break for everybody, all you need to decide is who you want to go with or whether to savour the experience all for yourself!
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on purchases made using Gift cards or vouchers
- Points are not awarded on purchases made using discount vouchers not advertised on the Nectar website
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.