Triple points - Collect up to 6,750 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk TV with Fast Broadband package
With fast and reliable broadband, unlimited downloads, and a phone connection to allow you to call your loved ones, it’s no wonder that TalkTalk is one of the biggest broadband and voice providers in the UK. Their TalkTalk Essentials package is perfect for everyday broadband use and phone users looking to make great savings, while the TalkTalk Plus TV option also includes all your favourite TV channels.
Terms and Conditions
Triple points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with TalkTalk is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2,250 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk TV with Fast Broadband package as a new customer; the Triple points value is an additional 4,500 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk TV with Fast Broadband package as a new customer.
- The Triple points promotion is valid on TalkTalk qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 21st June 2018 until 27th June 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with TalkTalk will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4,500 earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on YouView, Mobile, Business broadband packages or Home Phone only.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.