Bonus points - Collect up to 4,500 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk
With fast and reliable broadband, unlimited downloads, and a phone connection to allow you to call your loved ones, it’s no wonder that TalkTalk is one of the biggest broadband and voice providers in the UK.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with TalkTalk is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is up to 2,250 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk Broadband package as a new customer; the Double points value is an additional up to 2,250 points when you sign up to a TalkTalk Broadband package as a new customer.
- The Double points promotion is valid on TalkTalk qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 25th April 2019 at 00:01 until 1st May 2019 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with TalkTalk will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional up to 2,250 points earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on YouView, Mobile, Business broadband packages or Home Phone only.
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.