5x Points - Collect 5 points per £1 spent at The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop is the UK's largest specialist fragrance retailer with over 260 stores nationwide, selling all major designer fragrance brands, from classic to celebrity perfumes, aftershaves, body products and cosmetics with unrivalled expertise at value for money prices.
Terms and Conditions
5x points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with The Perfume Shop is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1 point per £1 spent; the 5x points value is an additional 4 point per £1 spent.
- The 5x points promotion is valid on The Perfume Shop qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 15th February 2018 until 21st February 2018.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with The Perfume Shop will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 4 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 90 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- Points are not awarded on purchases using a voucher code
- Points are not awarded on Gift Wrap or Engraving
- Points are not awarded on purchases made using redeemed Rewards Club Card Points
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.