Double points - Collect 4 points per £1 at TK Maxx.com
The TK Maxx.com experience is unique, offering big brands at low prices with always up to 60% less. Shop online for a large range of brands across Womenswear, Menswear, Kids and Home. With TK Maxx.com you can perfect your personal style; there’s so much to choose from so you can create a new look everyday.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with TK Maxx is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 2 points per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 2 points per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on TK Maxx qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 21st March 2019 at 00:01 until 27th March 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with TK Maxx will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 2 points per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 35 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on awarded on delivery.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.