3 offers available for Viking
Collect points when you shop at Viking
Viking is one of the UK’s leading office suppliers, offering an extensive choice of office supplies for home or business use, ranging from stationary, furniture and other office essentials. Why not turn those points into further office purchases, or save them to spend with one or more of over 500 Nectar partners?
Terms and Conditions
- Points are available when you purchase office supplies from Viking. You can only collect points once you have linked your Viking account to your Nectar Business account. Points will be awarded on purchases from http://www.viking-direct.co.uk
- Points cannot be earned on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- For full terms and conditions, visit http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/specialLinks.do?id=nectarterms
Spend your Nectar points on a Viking voucher
With thousands of products online, Viking can accommodate your every stationery need... from pens, paper, office machines and ink cartridges through to warehouse and janitorial supplies.
Terms and Conditions
Voucher use Terms & Conditions
- Your chosen Nectar voucher will entitle you to the stated credit which can be redeemed against Viking products.
- The voucher is not valid in conjunction with other Viking vouchers, offers and discounts.
- The voucher may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases (one Voucher per transaction).
- Once your points have been redeemed via Nectar.com for a Viking voucher, this voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No change or credit will be given if the purchase price is less than the voucher value.
- The voucher code must be quoted at the point of order.
- If products purchased with a voucher are returned for any reason, a replacement voucher to the value of the returned goods will be issued.
- Vouchers cannot be used against the purchase of postage stamps, gift cards and certain technology items, for a full list of exclusions, please visit http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/ or call 0844 412 1111.
- This voucher is only valid with Viking in the UK.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher if your Viking credit facility is withdrawn.
- Customers do not have to be existing Viking account holders, but must be registered with the Nectar Business programme and will need to call Viking or log in / have a guest account on http://www.viking-direct.co.uk
- Ensure you print and save your voucher details as you will not be able to view your voucher code from your Nectar account.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Each voucher is valid to use at Viking for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming vouchers.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Collect 2 points per £1 spent at Viking, excluding Apple items
Buy stationery online at Viking - there's so much more than just pens and paper. Browse over 15,000 stationery and office supplies including office furniture and printer supplies.
Terms and Conditions
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery.
- Points are notawarded on Apple.
- Points are not awarded on gift vouchers or stamps.
- View eShops terms and conditions
- Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
- Note - cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
- Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.