Collect Nectar points when you book your next adventure with Virgin Trains.
Looking for fast, reliable travel? Look no further than Virgin Trains. The West Coast Mainline operates between London Euston and Glasgow and Edinburgh, with trains passing through major cities like Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester, as well as the Lake District.
Terms and Conditions
- Collect 2 points for every £1 spent on tickets for Virgin Trains along the West Coast Mainline bought online through virgintrains.co.uk (desktop website & mobile website) or the Virgin Trains app.
- All journeys where a customer travels on Virgin Trains along the West Coast Mainline (whether for the whole journey or just part of it) are eligible for Nectar points. So, a journey on Virgin Trains between London and Manchester would receive points, as would a journey including travel on Virgin Trains between London and St Helens Central.
- At present season tickets can’t be purchased online and are therefore not eligible for Nectar points.
- To collect points you must enter the last 11 digits of your Nectar card number at checkout on virgintrains.co.uk.
- Incorrect or invalid Nectar cards or Nectar card numbers will not be awarded points. Customers are responsible for ensuring the number entered is correct.
- Points will appear on your account within 28 days of buying your tickets.
- In the case of a refund the awarded Nectar points will be deducted from your Nectar account within 28 days of the refund.
- Where a change is made to your booking, the points collected will be increased or reduced based on the final transaction amount.
- Points cannot currently be redeemed onvirgintrains.co.uk.
- Points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming a National Rail Travel voucher.
Virgin Trains reserve the right to:
- Withdraw at any time any Nectar points that were granted in the case of any fraudulent activity or in error.
- Withhold or delay issuing Nectar points.
- Change these terms at any time.