Win a Thrilling Family Glamping Break with PLAYMOBIL: THE MOVIE, Nectar and Vue
A visit to Vue can literally take you places you’ve never been before! To celebrate the release of Playmobil: The Movie – in Vue cinemas from 9thAugust - for a limited time, you have the chance to win a luxury family glamping trip.
From the Head of Animation behind Frozen and Tangled, Playmobil: The Movie takes audiences on an epic adventure through a sprawling imaginative universe in the first-ever feature film inspired by the beloved, award-winning PLAYMOBIL® toys. Powered by thrilling adventures, multiple worlds and hilarious characters, the film follows one girl’s journey to find her brother and is a magical adventure full of heart for the entire family.
When her younger brother Charlie (Gabriel Bateman) unexpectedly disappears into the magical, animated universe of PLAYMOBIL®, unprepared Marla (Anya Taylor-Joy) must go on a quest of a lifetime to bring him home. As she sets off on a fantastic journey across stunning new worlds, Marla teams up with some unlikely and heroic new friends - the smooth-talking food truck driver Del (Jim Gaffigan), the dashing and charismatic secret agent Rex Dasher (Daniel Radcliffe), a wholehearted misfit robot, an extravagant fairy-godmother (Meghan Trainor) and many more. Through their vibrant adventure, Marla and Charlie realize that no matter how life plays out, you can achieve anything when you believe in yourself!
We’re sending one lucky family on an epic glamping break. Whether you choose a spacious yurt, a cosy cabin or cool geodome, you and your gang will have the chance to construct your own three-night break in the countryside making this the perfect PLAYMOBIL® experience!
Prize package for 2 adults and 2 children under-12 includes:
- Travel allowance of £150
- 3 nights’ glamping accommodation in locations across the UK. Accommodation selection may include yurts, tipis, pods, cabins, safari tents, domes or other
All you have to do is redeem your Nectar points at Vue between now and 2nd September 2019 and you will automatically be entered in the prize draw.
Simply take your Nectar card with you to any Vue when buying tickets to redeem as many Nectar points as you like in increments of 500. Each 500 points gives you a £2.50 discount off the total transaction value.
Not sure which film to choose? Your points can be redeemed against any current releases including Playmobil: The Movie – in cinemas from 9th August
© 2019 – 2.9 FILM HOLDING – MORGEN PRODUCTION
Terms and Conditions
Participation in Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This reward is supplied by (prize fulfilment agency) Element (5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL)on behalf of Studiocanal (4 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG). Competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and shall be available in all Vue Entertainment Limited (“Vue”) cinemas in the United Kingdom (excluding Eire) only, from now until 2nd September 2019. If you have any queries relating to the offer, contact the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- To enter this competition, you must redeem a minimum of 500 Nectar points in exchange for Vue ticket(s), popcorn, drinks or any other refreshments in accordance with the Regular Redemption Terms and Conditions below. Each person entering the competition is an “Entrant”. Each valid redemption of Nectar Points entitles you to 1 entry into the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to participate and this competition excludes ticket purchases made using any other payment method save for as described in point 2 (above).
- One winner will be selected from the Entrants at random on closing date 2ndSeptember and notified by email, and if selected as a winner of the competition and wishing to accept the prize, the winner must promptly provide a UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize. The Prize Provider will not deliver to any address outside the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands. Please see prize terms and conditions below.
- If the selected winner declines the prize or does not provide his or her address within seven days of notification, the winner will lose his or her prize entitlement and Nectar may select a replacement winner at random.
- By entering the prize draw, Entrants agree to these terms and conditions and consent to the publishing of their name and county in the event that they win and accept the prize.
- Nectar Loyalty Limited (“Nectar”) and Vue are not responsible for the fulfilment of this competition nor provide the prize. The prize shall be supplied by (prize fulfilment agency) Element (5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL) on behalf of Studiocanal on the terms listed below at Prize Terms and Conditions.
- Nectar and Vue do not make any warranties or representations in relation to this competition whether implied or express.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Prize package for two adults and two children includes:
- Travel allowance of £150
- 3 nights’ glamping accommodation at the location of the contestant’s choice from a list of available options, including tipis, yurts, shepherd’s huts and safari style tents.
- Travel allowance to be paid to the winner only by cheque or bank transfer; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into glamping accommodation; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability.
- Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2019 – 2nd January 2020 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and the experience must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
- Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
Regular Redemption Terms and Conditions
Redemption of Nectar points shall be subject to film and ticket availability, Vue's standard ticket terms and conditions and guest admissions policy (as may be updated from time to time). To view these in full, please visit myvue.com/legal or request a copy by contacting Vue's guest services team on 0345 308 4620 (select option 0) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There shall be no cash or other alternatives.
- It is not possible to use Nectar points to book cinema tickets in advance by telephone or via Vue's website. It is not possible to use Nectar points towards the purchase of Vue Gift cards either online or at the cinema.
- Nectar points can only be redeemed upon physical presentation of a Nectar card which has a sufficient number of Nectar points for the chosen reward. Redemption shall be subject to the successful processing of a cardholder's Nectar card which shall be confirmed at the relevant box office or till point at the time a cardholder presents his or her Nectar card for redemption.
- Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted rate, unless otherwise stated.
- Goods, services and / or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time. No redemption is accepted until Vue has confirmed it to you.
- In addition to the details on this page, the terms and conditions that apply to these rewards and the Vue cinemas participating in this offer may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to Nectar cardholders.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- Your redeemed item is non-transferable, has no cash value and can only be used once. Unused, expired and redeemed cinema ticket(s) cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Collectors redeeming Nectar points at Vue agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Check Nectar Collector rules and full terms and conditions. https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal.