Double points - Collect 2 points per £1 spent online at Wickes
Not only will you receive incredible discounts when you shop online at Wickes but you’ll also top up your Nectar balance. Receive 1 point for every £1 you spend online.
Wickes, one of the UK's favourite home improvement retailers, offers over 18,000 products; from kitchens, bathrooms and gardens, to paint, plumbing and power tools; all of which are available to buy in-store, online or by telephone.
DIY-ers and the trade alike will find everything they need to complete home improvement projects, with a wide range of own-brand products as well as trusted brands available.
Terms and Conditions
Double points terms and conditions
- The Nectar points promotion with Wickes is open to all Nectar cardholders with a valid account.
- The standard points value is 1 point per £1 spent; the Double points value is an additional 1 point per £1 spent.
- The Double points promotion is valid on Wickes qualifying purchases made online exclusively via Nectar from 23rd May 2019 at 00:01 until 29th May 2019 at 23:59.
- The standard rate of Nectar points earned via Nectar with Wickes will be issued to collector's account according to the standard terms and conditions. The additional 1 point per £1 spent earned in relation to this promotion will be awarded separately 60 days after despatch unless otherwise specified in the standard terms and conditions.
- Any transaction that is completed offline will not be eligible for this offer.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or coupon. Offer is not transferable.
- Nectar points are awarded on qualifying transactions completed online on the retailer’s site, only when accessed exclusively from eShops.
- Points are not awarded on the cost of delivery
- View eShops terms and conditions
Nectar points are awarded by Nectar and not the retailer so please contact us if you believe points have been incorrectly awarded to your account or if you believe you are due points which have not been issued. However, retailers only keep transactional information for up to 6 months and therefore we are only able to investigate unissued points, and then issue the points (if applicable), within 6 months from the date of transaction.
Note — cookies must be enabled in order for Nectar points to be allocated successfully. Read all about cookies
Should you have any further questions, please read the FAQs.