Britvic Full Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales) aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar Card, with the exception of employees of Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- Purchase any of the following products: J2O Glitterberry 4x275ml, J2O Orange & Passionfruit 4x275ml, J2O Apple & Raspberry 4x275ml and J2O Apple & Mango 4x275ml and use your Nectar Card in the same transaction for automatic entry into the draw: Win a set of 6 J2O glasses and a £50 Sainsbury’s Gift Card. The promotion opens on 18/11/2020 and closes at 23:59 on 08/12/2020 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be delivered by 23:59 on 08/12/2020 to qualify.
- No purchase necessary in NI only; NI shoppers may also enter the prize draw by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: J2O December 2020. Only NI no purchase necessary entry per NI resident.
- Entries are restricted to one per person for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- There are 20 prizes to be won. Each prize consists of a set of 6 J2O glasses and a £50 Sainsbury’s Gift Card. For Gift Card terms & conditions please visit www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/terms-conditions
- The winners will be drawn at random during week commencing 21st December 2020 under independent supervision.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No Nectar Card primary holder may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified by telephone therefore entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid contact number to Nectar. The winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, the prize will be forfeited and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of the winner of prize acceptance.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Winners may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The name and county of the prize winners can be obtained by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: J2O December 2020 within 3 months of the prize draw close date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion .
- If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4TZ, stating the name of the prize draw (Win a set of 6 J2O glasses and a £50 Sainsbury’s gift card) and providing your address and contact details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 4TZ.
Northern Ireland entries
Please call the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: J2O December 2020.