Botanist Full Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents excluding Scotland who are aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar Card, with the exception of employees of Rémy Cointreau or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- Purchase any of the following products: The Botanist Islay Dry Gin and use your Nectar Card in the same transaction for automatic entry into the draw: A foraging trip to the island of Islay or ten runners up prizes of a magnum bottle of The Botanist Islay Dry Gin. The promotion opens on 02/11/2022 and closes at 23:59 on 13/12/2022 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be delivered by 23:59 on 14/12/2022 to qualify.
- Entries are restricted to one per transaction for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- There are 11 prizes in total, one main prize or ten runners up prizes. Main prize, a foraging trip to the island of Islay for two or 10 runners up prizes of a magnum bottle of The Botanist Islay Dry Gin to win. The trip to take place between June and August 2023, dates will be planned in collaboration with the winner. Both attendees must be over the age of 18. We will cover the cost of flights, accommodation for a two-night stay on Islay (sharing a room), dinner on both nights including drinks up to a value of £120 per night and a foraging trip; (this will be led by a member of our Bruichladdich team and give insight into how The Botanist Gin is created). The winner will have to organise transport to Glasgow airport and their own travel insurance.
NOTE: IF NOT ALL PRIZES ARE GUARANTEED TO BE WON, THEN STATE NUMBER OF PRIZES AND BE CLEAR ON WHAT 'COULD' BE WON VS WHAT 'WILL' BE WON. SPECIFY IF LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- The winners will be drawn at random during week commencing 26/12/2022 under independent supervision.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No Nectar Card primary holder may win more than one prize.
- Winners will be notified by email therefore entrants will have needed to have supplied valid contact details to Nectar. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, the prize will be forfeited, and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of prize acceptance.
NOTE: THE WINNER(S) MUST NOT INCUR ANY COST TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. IF THE PRIZE IS NOT BEING DELIVERED PLEASE SPECIFY HOW THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE. NOTE THAT EMAIL WILL COUNT AS DELIVERY SO NO AMENDMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO THE ABOVE WORDING.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- Winners may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter and shall not receive payment for such publicity. You may opt-out of publicity.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: TheBotanistGin2022 within 3 months of the prize draw close date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
- If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Rémy Cointreau, 3rd Floor Newlands House, 40 Berners Street. London. W1T 3NA.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Rémy Cointreau, 3rd Floor Newlands House, 40 Berners Street. London. W1T 3NA