Coca Cola Full Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland & Wales), excluding Northern Ireland, aged 18 and over, who hold a Nectar Card, with the exception of employees of the Promoter or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- Purchase any of the following products: Diet Coke or Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 6 x 250ml cans, 4 x 250ml glass, 8 x 330ml cans or Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cherry 8 x 330ml, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla 8 x 330ml, Diet Coke Lime 8 x 330ml, Diet Coke Strawberry 8 x 330ml, and use your Nectar Card in the same transaction for automatic entry into the draw: Coca-Cola UEFA Euro 2020. The promotion opens on 26/05/2021 and closes at 23:59 on 15/06/2021 for receipt of all entries. All online orders must be delivered by 23:59 on 15/06/2021 to qualify.
- NI not included. No NPN route.
- Entries are restricted to one per transaction for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- There are 2 prizes of a pair of tickets to the Semi Final of UEFA EURO 2020 for the 7th July 2021 game at Wembley. Tickets will be in physical form and delivered by post to each winner’s address.
- The winners will be drawn at random during week commencing 21st June 2021 under independent supervision.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No Nectar Card primary holder may win more than one prize.
- Winners will be notified by telephone therefore entrants will have needed to have supplied a valid contact number to Nectar. Winners will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, the prize will be forfeited and a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by telephone.
- The prize will be delivered to each winner within 1 week of prize acceptance.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- In the event that the Semi Final of UEFA EURO 2020 for the 7th July 2021 game at Wembley is cancelled due to Covid-19, a cash prize of £1000 per ticket will be offered to each winner as a substitute prize. This will be provided by Coca Cola and arranged by their fulfilment agency to be sent to the Winners.
- Winners may be requested to participate in any reasonable publicity when asked by the Promoter.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The name and county of the prize winners can be obtained by calling the Call Centre on 0344 811 0811, quoting your Nectar card number and the code: Coca-ColaJune2021 within 3 months of the prize draw close date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
- If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Nectar360, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT providing your address and contact details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Nectar360, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT
Northern Ireland entries