Representative Example: Representative 28.2% APR variable. Based on annual fee of £25 (£0 in the first year) and assumed credit limit of £1,200. Interest rate for purchases 22.9% p.a. variable.
Collect 20,000 Nectar points
When you apply for the American Express® Nectar Credit Card and spend £2,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership*.
Terms and Conditions apply*. Subject to approval.
Reward yourself with the Nectar Credit Card
Get more for your money every time you shop with the Nectar Credit Card from American Express.
• Collect 2 points1 for every full £1 spent on the Card
• Collect up to 4 points2 for every full £1 spent at Nectar partners
• Complimentary Supplementary Cards3 for a family member, so you can collect even more Nectar points when they use the Card
Boost your spend with the Nectar Credit Card
|20,000||At least £100 to spend with Nectar partners|
|10,000||At least £50 to spend with Nectar partners|
|5,000||At least £25 to spend with Nectar partners|
Make your next night out a memorable one
With American Express Invites4, enjoy access to some of the most in-demand music, film and theatre events in town. Cardmembers can enjoy access to a wide range of sought after events, often before they go on general sale.
Complimentary Supplementary Cards
Apply for Supplementary Cards3 for friends and family and you could collect Nectar points even faster. They’ll collect Nectar points every time they spend on their Card, just like you do, but their points will be added to your account so how you spend them is up to you Subject to application and approval.
World class service
As you might expect from American Express, the service is a little bit special. The first person to answer your call will be your contact until the matter is resolved. You can phone, text or email us 24/7 and we’ll get on it right away. But that’s just the start.
• Global Assist® provides help when you travel outside the UK, in your own language, 24/7.
• Eligible items you buy on your Card in the UK have Refund Protection5. Items are covered up to 90 days and we'll replace or refund up to a maximum of £200. Even if the retailer won't.
• You also get Purchase Protection6. If you bought it on your card and it's stolen or damaged within 90 days, we'll replace or repair it, or refund you up to £2,500 per eligible item.
*20,000 bonus points will be added onto your Account once you have been approved and a minimum of £2,000 has been spent and charged to the Account within three months of account opening. All introductory offers are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time and are not available if you currently hold or have held the American Express Nectar Credit Card in the past six months. Read full Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
The Standards of Lending Practice
American Express adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk
The Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities, details the fundamental responsibilities and obligations we have to our Cardmembers and, in turn, outlines what we expect of you in return.
The Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities can be viewed at: https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/disclosure
1. 2 points per full £1 spent consists of collecting 2 points for every full £1 spent and charged on your American Express Nectar Credit Card everywhere, including abroad (except for purchases made at warehouse retailers in the United Kingdom (e.g. Costco) where you will earn Points at the rate of 1 point for every full £1).
2. 4 points per full £1 spent consists of collecting 2 points for every full £1 spent and charged on your American Express Nectar Credit Card (except for purchases made at warehouse retailers in the United Kingdom where you will earn Points at the rate of 1 point for every full £1) and 2 points on your Nectar loyalty card at most participating Nectar partners. For BP and Expedia different points levels apply as the base earn rate on the loyalty card varies. See nectar.com for details.
3. Supplementary Cards allow you to share the benefits of your American Express Card with others close to you. You will be the main Cardholder and will be liable for all charges made on the Supplementary Card(s). Additional Cardmembers must be 18 years or over. Written details available on request. Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Approval subject to status and Terms and Conditions apply*. Subject to approval.
4. Cardmembers can enjoy access to a wide range of sought after events, often before they go on general sale. Tell me more.
5. Terms and Conditions apply*. Subject to approval. Subject to approval. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
6. Terms and Conditions apply*. Subject to approval. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
Nectar Loyalty Ltd, registered in England (company number 4224736) is an introducer appointed representative of American Express Services Europe Limited.
The American Express Nectar Credit Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited registered office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.