3 offers available for Sainsbury's
The new Nectar trial, in selected Sainsbury’s stores
Meet new Nectar, the new way to get points at Sainsbury’s. The trial’s happening now in our Isle of Wight stores and our Lampeter store in Wales. Register today.
Terms and Conditions
Nectar Trial at Sainsbury’s Isle of Wight and selected Wales stores, fuel and online groceries only from 12 April. Registration and offer activation required. Offers include 5 favourites and we’ll create your personalised Nectar offers each week just for you based on items we know you buy most. Qualifying purchase and card swipe required. Standard 1 point per £1 / litre not available during Trial. Nectar redemption unchanged. Promoter Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. We may amend or end the Trial at any time. Full terms see nectar.sainsburys.co.uk/terms-and-conditions or contact Careline on 0800 028 8702.
Spend your points at Sainsburys.co.uk
Sainsburys.co.uk is the online store for Sainsbury's. Order your groceries online and have them delivered directly to you. You can also purchase a wide range of other items including toys, appliances, technology, home and garden products, gifts and much more. Visit sainsburys.co.uk to see the full range.
To find out how to redeem your points in store click here.
Terms and Conditions
Important Information if you have an existing online Nectar voucher to spend at sainsburys.co.uk
You can still spend any existing voucher codes in accordance with the validity date shown on your redemption confirmation email. If you would like to convert any other Nectar points to spend online at Sainsbury’s click here to find out how here
Redemption and use of existing Nectar Voucher codes - Terms & Conditions
- Only one sainsburys.co.uk voucher code supplied in exchange for Nectar points can be entered per transaction.
- Sainsburys.co.uk vouchers can no longer be issued in exchange for Nectar points.To redeem other Nectar points click here.
- Nectar points already redeemed for an existing sainsburys.co.uk voucher code, cannot be cancelled or refunded. They may be spent only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Existing sainsburys.co.uk voucher code values are shown on nectar.com and in existing voucher confirmation emails and can only be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk for that value.
- For queries relating to your existing Nectar voucher redemption or voucher codes on nectar.com call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code can only be used on our groceries website at sainsburys.co.uk. It cannot be used instore. You cannot redeem Nectar points at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages stores.
- Only one sainsburys.co.uk voucher code can be entered per transaction.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code can be used only once.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code can be used on grocery orders delivered by the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- The voucher code value will be used towards payment of your basket. If the order exceeds the amount of the voucher code, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code cannot be redeemed against delivery charges. A cash element is required on all transactions.
- Normal Sainsbury's terms and conditions of purchase and use of the sainsburys.co.uk website apply.
- To view Sainsbury's 'grocery buying online' terms and conditions please click here.
- You must use your voucher code in full in one transaction. If the value of your order on sainsburys.co.uk falls below the value of the voucher code you have used, the voucher code will be removed from the order and the remainder taken from the credit or debit card you used to make your payment.
- On rare occasions, some items that you order may not be available, and this could result in the total of your order being less than the value of the voucher code you have used. In this case, the voucher code will be removed from the order and the full amount of the order will be taken from the debit or credit card used to make the original order. If this does happen to your order, please contact the Sainsbury's Online Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code not used by their expiry date will not be accepted on sainsburys.co.uk and cannot be refunded.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher can only be used on sainsburys.co.uk subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- A sainsburys.co.uk voucher code is and remains at all times the property of Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.
- For queries relating to the use of the voucher code on sainsburys.co.uk, call the Sainsbury's Online Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points.
- Normal Nectar terms and conditions apply.
Standard base earn rate will not apply to Isle of Wight stores or residents participating in the current Nectar trial.
Enjoy collecting points with Sainsbury's
Collect 1 points per £1 on all qualifying spend at Sainsbury's supermarkets and at sainsburys.co.uk. You can also collect 1 point for every 1 litre of fuel when you fill up at Sainsbury's petrol stations.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Collect 1 Nectar point per £1 on qualifying spend at Sainsbury's supermarkets and at sainsburys.co.uk in the UK. Collect 1 point per litre of fuel purchased at Sainsbury's petrol stations. Collect points on selected financial products once you've registered to do so with Sainsbury's Bank.
- If you forget to swipe your Nectar card at tills, simply present your receipt at the Customer Service Desk with your Nectar card. Points for general shopping can be added up to 14 days after the date on the receipt.
- If you forgot to use a voucher, provided you’ve met the criteria for the extra points, take the voucher and your receipt to the Customer Service Desk within 14 days from the date on the receipt and they will be happy to help.
- Nectar points are not available on the following limited range of Sainsbury's goods and services: savings stamps, car park tickets, vending machines, cash back, postage stamps, gift vouchers, baby milk products, lottery tickets, tobacco kiosk, proprietary medicine, spirits and liqueurs, mobile phone cards and mobile phone vouchers. Points are also not available in Sainsbury’s concessions. You cannot earn Nectar points from Sainsbury's on car related products such as lubricants, oils, de-icer etc. sold by ВР or ESSO at Sainsbury's Local in partnership with Euro Garages Stores.
- You cannot earn Nectar points on over the counter medicines or any other products sold by LloydsPharmacy.
- You cannot earn Nectar points on Argos products.
- Points cannot be earned on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points. See nectar.com/brands/sainsburys for latest details.
- Minimum spend to collect points = £1. Minimum redemption value = £2.50. Nectar partners occasionally change. See nectar.com for the latest partners.