Up to 8,000 bonus points* for switching to Sainsbury's Energy. Plus up to triple points** when you shop at Sainsbury's. Fix your energy prices & get rewarded today.
Sainsbury’s Energy is new to Nectar and is the only energy provider on the Nectar scheme. This means a new chance to save more on your household bills! Not only will you be rewarded with up to 8,000 points* when you switch, but dual fuel customers will also receive triple Nectar points** every time they shop in Sainsbury’s stores - simply by being a Sainsbury's Energy customer. From time to time the bonus points may be enhanced. With fixed rate energy for the life of your tariff, a smartphone app, and a friendly UK-based customer service team, your energy will be fuss-free and straightforward – just as it should be.
Terms and Conditions
1) *2,000 Nectar points per fuel when you sign up for Sainsbury’s Energy 1 year Fix and Reward or 4,000 Nectar points per fuel when you sign up for Sainsbury's 2 year Fix and Reward. Offer requires a residential energy contract for gas and / or electricity on Sainsbury’s Energy Fix and Reward. You will be eligible to receive your Nectar points once you are on supply on Sainsbury’s Energy Fix and Reward. You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply. It can take up to 30 days from your Supply Start Date to receive your points. Nectar Loyalty Ltd award the points from this offer. No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Energy reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer and/or tariff without notice.
2) **Dual fuel customers receive 2 additional points for each pound spent in Sainsbury’s stores (triple points), 1 additional point if you are a single fuel customer (double points), up to a maximum of 3,500 points per fuel per annum.
3) Only available to customers on Sainsbury’s Energy Fix and Reward tariff.
4) You will stop earning points if you choose to leave Sainsbury’s Energy.
5) You need to tell us your Nectar card number when you apply, and use this card with each Sainsbury’s purchase.
6) If you don’t register your Nectar card number until after your Supply Start Date, your points will begin on the date your card is linked.
7) It’s only the base points you collect at Sainsbury’s that are doubled. Bonus points won’t be doubled, nor will any points from Sainsbury’s Bank (including travel money purchases ) or any other Sainsbury’s service.
8) No cash alternative is available. Sainsbury's Energy reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this offer without notice.
9) Nectar Loyalty Ltd award the points from this offer.
10) You will need to link your Nectar card number before the 9th month of the tariff or you may lose the right to claim your additional Nectar points while being on Sainsbury’s Energy Fix and Reward.
Sainsbury’s Energy is a trading name used under licence by PS Energy UK Limited, (Registered No. 09850654) registered in England & Wales. Registered Office: Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehall Way, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 6PB. PS Energy is a wholly owned subsidiary of Npower Limited (Registered No. 3653277) Registered Office: Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehall Way, Wiltshire, Swindon, SN5 6PB.