Create moments worth remembering with the American Express® Nectar Credit Card
Collect 20,000 Nectar Points when you apply for the American Express® Nectar Credit Card and spend £2,000 in the first six months of Cardmembership1.
Representative Example: Representative 27.3% APR variable.
Based on annual fee of £25 (£0 in the first year2) and assumed limit of £1,200. Interest rates for purchases 22.2% p.a.variable. Your interest rates will change in line with the Bank of England base rate. Please click here for more information. T&Cs apply.
Reward yourself with the Nectar Credit Card
Get more for your money every time you shop with the Nectar Credit Card from American Express.
• Collect 3 points per full £1 spent3
• Complimentary Supplementary cards for a family member, so you can collect even more Nectar points when they use the Card4
Boost your spend with the Nectar Credit Card
|20,000||At least £100 to spend with Nectar partners|
|10,000||At least £50 to spend with Nectar partners|
|5,000||At least £25 to spend with Nectar partners|
Rewards are meant for sharing
Spread the word and recommend the American Express Nectar Credit Card to your nearest and dearest. We'll treat you to 5,000 bonus points5 for each friend you bring on board once they're approved.Refer a friend now
Complimentary Supplementary Cards
Apply for Supplementary Cards4 for friends and family and you could collect Nectar points even faster. They’ll collect Nectar points every time they spend on their Card, just like you do, but their points will be added to your account so how you spend them is up to you Subject to application and approval.Apply Now
World class service
As you might expect from American Express, the service is a little bit special. The first person to answer your call will be your contact until the matter is resolved. You can phone, text or email us 24/7 and we’ll get on it right away. But that’s just the start.
• Global Assist® provides help when you travel outside the UK, in your own language, 24/7.
• Eligible items you buy on your Card in the UK have Refund Protection6. Items are covered up to 90 days and we'll replace or refund up to a maximum of £200. Even if the retailer won't.
• You also get Purchase Protection6. If you bought it on your card and it's stolen or damaged within 90 days, we'll replace or repair it, or refund you up to £2,500 per eligible item.Apply Now
Please ensure that you have read and downloaded these important documents before starting your application.
American Express adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board.
American Express Nectar Credit Card Terms & Conditions
1 20,000 bonus points will be added onto your Account once you have been approved and a minimum of £2,000 has been spent and charged to the Account within six months of account opening. All introductory offers are subject to change, can be withdrawn at any time. “I understand that I will not be eligible for any welcome bonus offer if I hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months”.
2The annual Card fee is £25. You will receive the first year of Cardmembership with £0 annual fee. From year two of your membership, a £25 annual fee will automatically be charged to your account on or after the anniversary of your account opening date. The first year fee waiver is only available to new Nectar Credit Cardmembers.
3Collect 2 points for every £1 spent on your Nectar Credit Card (except for purchases made at warehouse retailers in the United Kingdom where you will earn points at the rate of 1 point for every full £1) and a minimum of 1 point on your Nectar loyalty card at most participating Nectar partners. Different points levels apply as the base earn rate on the Nectar loyalty card varies with different partners. See nectar.com for details.
4Supplementary Cards are complimentary. Supplementary Cards are subject to approval and can be requested for anyone aged 18 or over. If approved, you will be responsible for any spending on your Account made by the Supplementary Cardmember.
5 American Express Referral Programme Terms
• You will receive your bonus if your friend or family member uses your link to apply for a Card (other than a Basic Card) and is approved. You will not receive a bonus if they apply for a Basic Card.
• Only friends and family: you must only send the referral link to close friends and family. We will not discuss the outcome of your friend or family member’s Card application.
• Ask their permission first: please don’t spam. Before sharing the referral link with your friend or family member, you must ensure you have obtained their consent to receiving this type of marketing communication. Sending emails to people without consent is considered spam.
• Your friend or family member must apply using the referral link you share with them.
• You must have an American Express Card Account to receive a bonus.
• It may take up to ten weeks for your bonus to be credited to your Account, if your friend or family member’s Card application is successful.
• You can earn up to a maximum of 90,000 Nectar points per calendar year.
• If you do not comply with these terms, you could lose your bonus and you will be excluded from participating in your Cards Referral Programme in future.
• If payments to your Card Account are not kept up to date, you could lose
• Your friend will not be eligible to receive any welcome bonus offer if they hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.
6 Subject to enrolment, for more information click here. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see the Insurance Terms and Conditions for full details. Please read this to understand the limits and exclusions that may apply.
Applicants must be 18 years old or over. Approval is subject to status and Terms and Conditions apply. For full Terms and Conditions click here or call 0800 917 8015. Nectar Loyalty Ltd, registered in England and Wales (company number 04236999) is an introducer appointed representative of American Express Insurance Services Europe Limited. The Nectar Credit Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited registered office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9AX, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 1833139 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.