Reward yourself by collecting Nectar points each time you shop at Sainsbury’s
Simply swipe your Nectar card at the checkout every time you shop in-store, or input your details online and collect points. It’s a great way to convert an everyday task into something fun or rewarding.
Collect 1 point for every £1 you spend in Sainsbury’s, including every litre you fill up at Sainsbury's petrol stations. You’ll soon be clocking up your points to redeem on in-store or online, on fun family days out, or even trips abroad with our Nectar partners.
Terms and Conditions
- Collect 1 Nectar point per £1 on qualifying spend at Sainsbury's supermarkets and at sainsburys.co.uk in the UK. Collect 1 point per litre of fuel purchased at Sainsbury's petrol stations. Collect points on selected financial products once you've registered to do so with Sainsbury's Bank.
- Nectar points are not available on the following limited range of Sainsbury's goods and services: savings stamps, car park tickets, vending machines, cash back, postage stamps, gift vouchers, baby milk products, lottery tickets, tobacco kiosk, proprietary medicine, spirits and liqueurs, mobile phone cards and mobile phone vouchers. Points are also not available in Sainsbury's concessions or franchises.
- You cannot earn Nectar points on over the counter medicines or any other products sold by LloydsPharmacy.
- Points cannot be earned on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming points. See nectar.com/collect/sainsburys.points for latest details.
- Minimum spend to collect points = £1. Minimum redemption value = £2.50. Nectar partners occasionally change. See nectar.com for the latest partners.