Nectar Prices and Your Nectar Prices (formerly known as My Nectar Prices) Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Nectar Prices (“Nectar Prices”) and Your Nectar Prices (formerly known as My Nectar Prices (“Your Nectar Prices”).
You could save £190 a year with Your Nectar Prices at Sainsbury’s
Potential savings based on data from 20/03/2022 – 19/03/2023, based on the average savings of top 30,000 customers using Your Nectar Prices most. Full Your Nectar Prices T&Cs below.
Nectar Prices on selected products are made available at Sainsbury’s when you shop online or instore. You must scan or swipe Nectar instore at checkout or have added your Nectar account to your online Sainsbury's account to unlock Nectar Prices.
- Nectar Prices are available to United Kingdom Sainsbury’s shoppers online or instore who are aged 18 and above and who have a Nectar account. To make it easier, you can register digitally with Nectar online at www.nectar.com or download and register your card on the Nectar App.
- Nectar Prices are not available at Sainsbury’s locals, concessions, kiosks, petrol stations, Argos, Habitat or Tu clothing.
- If you do not scan or swipe Nectar instore or add Nectar online, you will not be able to receive the Nectar Prices offer. Nectar Prices cannot be applied retrospectively. Limits may apply.
- We reserve the right to withdraw products or change Nectar Prices at any time.
Your Nectar Prices
Personalised Your Nectar Prices on selected products will be made available to you when you shop instore using the Sainsbury’s SmartShop App or SmartShop handset or online at www.sainsburys.co.uk or using the Sainsbury’s App (“Sainsbury’s online”) and you are a digitally registered Nectar customer. Your Nectar Prices will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Your Nectar Prices are available to United Kingdom Sainsbury’s online shoppers and instore SmartShop shoppers aged 18 and above who have a digitally registered Nectar card. Instore shoppers must register to use SmartShop. Online shoppers must have added Nectar to their Sainsbury’s online account. You can register digitally with Nectar online at www.nectar.com or download and register your card on the Nectar App.
- Your Nectar Prices are not available at concessions or tobacco kiosks, petrol stations, Argos, Habitat or Tu clothing.
- SmartShop is available instore when using the SmartShop App or, where available, SmartShop handsets. To use SmartShop you must register and link your digitally registered Nectar card. You can register for SmartShop at a handset wall instore or on the SmartShop App. To link SmartShop with Nectar, enter your digitally registered Nectar card details when registering.
- To add your Nectar account to your Sainsbury’s online account, log in to your Sainsbury’s online account and go to ‘My Account’ then ‘Nectar card’ and enter your digitally registered Nectar card details.
- Your Nectar Prices are personalised to you based on your shopping habits using your Nectar card. The more you shop and use your Nectar card, the more personalised Your Nectar Prices will become. Where more than one Nectar card is linked to a Nectar account, Your Nectar Prices will be personalised to the shopping activities of the primary Nectar account holder.
- Where household members hold their own digital Nectar and Smartshop registrations they will receive their own Your Nectar Prices offers.
- You will be able to see Your Nectar Prices when logged into your Nectar App, Nectar online (www.nectar.com), Sainsbury’s online account (where your Nectar account is added) or your SmartShop App. View Your Nectar Prices in your Nectar App, SmartShop App or online either before or whilst shopping to see your personalised prices. You can download the Nectar App and SmartShop App at the App Store or at Google Play store. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Your Nectar Prices are not available to view instore or on the SmartShop handsets.
- To get Your Nectar Prices instore, simply scan the item using your SmartShop App or handset. To get Your Nectar Prices online, you need to add your Nectar account to your Sainsbury’s online account and add the item to your basket. For eligible items Your Nectar Price will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Sainsbury’s selects products for inclusion in Your Nectar Prices based on without limitation, shopping preference and legal requirements. Items included in the Your Nectar Prices promotion are selected at our discretion and are subject to change. Your Nectar Prices can be used multiple times within the validity period for each Your Nectar Price. See your Nectar App or Nectar online (www.nectar.com) for validity periods, pricing, product size and any other relevant terms. Occasionally, some Your Nectar Price products may not be available online. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated offers. To receive the Your Nectar Price, you must purchase the exact product shown.
- We reserve the right to withdraw products or change Your Nectar Prices at any time. Your Nectar Prices cannot be applied retrospectively. The Without price shown on Your Nectar Prices is indicative and is based on the selling price in supermarkets on the first day Your Nectar Price is made available. The Without price is subject to change. For example, where you are shown a Your Nectar Prices with a long duration, prices may change for operational reasons. For the most up to date usual selling prices, see Sainsbury’s online (www.sainsburys.co.uk).
- In the event the Without price or Nectar Price is lower than the Your Nectar Price, you will always pay the lowest price.
- For complex promotions (multibuys, meal deals) any products subject to Your Nectar Prices will not show in the basket calculations but will be taken into account when you are charged on the day of delivery and the final calculation will always result in you paying the lowest amount.
- Prices in supermarkets, and local stores may differ, however Your Nectar Prices will not change based on where you shop.
- In the event that there is a service failure on the SmartShop App, the SmartShop handheld device or on Sainsbury’s online which prevents the application of Your Nectar Prices at checkout, we will:
- attempt to notify you in the SmartShop App, on the SmartShop handheld device or on Sainsbury’s online that there is a service failure, and Your Nectar Prices are currently unavailable; and
- after your transaction is complete we will issue you with a Sainsbury’s voucher on your Nectar App within seven (7) days of your transaction for an amount equal to the difference between the amount you paid for your selected Your Nectar Prices products and the amount you would have paid if the Your Nectar Prices had been applied to your transaction. Vouchers can only be used once, within six (6) months or such other date as is notified to you from the date of issue and can only be redeemed by the same shopping method as the original transaction. Instore vouchers can only be redeemed in self-serve or manned checkouts. You cannot redeem vouchers via Mobile Pay or at concessions or currency exchange. See voucher for any additional terms and conditions of use.
- SmartShop terms and conditions apply and can be found at https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/smart-shop-terms. Nectar terms and conditions apply and can be found https://www.nectar.com/about/privacy-and-legal/collector-rules. Sainsbury’s Online terms and conditions apply and can be found at: https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/terms-conditions
- Items may be returned in accordance with the Sainsbury’s refund policy, which can be found at https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/refunds-returns. Proof of purchase is required. Any refund due will be credited to the payment method used at checkout.
- Items included in Your Nectar Prices and Nectar Prices are selected at our discretion and are subject to change.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd reserves the right to cancel, change or otherwise amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, withdraw features or withdraw the Your Nectar Prices and Nectar Prices service at any time for any reason and without notice.
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of the date below and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- We take any abuse of our offers very seriously. Our security team may monitor the use of your Nectar card in relation to these offers and report suspicious activity. If you, or your second cardholder breach these terms and conditions, you and the second cardholder may be disqualified from the Nectar scheme related to these offers and, depending on the circumstances, may even be liable for prosecution.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions instore may not reflect the most recent changes. These are the most up to date terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT.
Dated: September 2023